Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 03:35:57 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dyno Day in Sterling, MA OFFICIAL CARAVAN LIST NYCM  (Read 33937 times)
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2009, 10:51:20 AM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"
Tea and crumpets please, lol. j/k

what time should we be at your place Piero?

That I’m not sure on, I think Dave and Jonathan will need at least 45mins to get to me and so would you.   I would think that by 9am we all should be on the road…

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:11 AM »

Ok good to see we got everyone on the same page now, I'll see you fuckers up there, who should I call to find out where y'all are at when I'm coming down from VTAK upon my approach for landing in MA?

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »

The best person to call would probably be me since I live there.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2009, 12:47:14 PM »

^^^Will do, expect me around 3 PM.

ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: June 03, 2009, 12:49:15 PM »

I better see some WORK WHEELS rolling in!!!!

Piero AKA ibcnunv
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 03, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

I got something for ya!

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 03, 2009, 08:06:15 PM »

Piero, base on your route I will be waiting for you guys at the rest stop between exit 40&41 on i95 It's a few miles from the i91 merger and won't require getting off the highway, just pull in pull out. If you're on the road by 9am, traveling 75-80mph, you should be there around 10:15-10:30. I'll be there with hazards flashing. Piero I'll pm you my #

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 03, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »

I've got a question for the "caravaners." Do any of you guys have little two way radios? I figured its a quick way of any of us to get a hold of someone in the line if something came up. I've used it when my wife and I drove both our cars cross country in our moves and it worked out great for us. What do you guys think?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: June 03, 2009, 09:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I've got a question for the "caravaners." Do any of you guys have little two way radios? I figured its a quick way of any of us to get a hold of someone in the line if something came up. I've used it when my wife and I drove both our cars cross country in our moves and it worked out great for us. What do you guys think?

Awesome idea bro. I've been contemplating the two way radio idea for a while.

do you know if we get multiple two-ways, would all work together as one?

I'm down to chip in in getting a set or two for this caravan and any future caravans.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 03, 2009, 11:22:37 PM »

wheres nextel direct connect when you need it...

ibcnunv

ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: June 04, 2009, 02:45:41 AM »

Nextel would be the way but I kicked them a while back.  What I could offer is to bring 3 to 4 radios from the theater with me for our use.  They will be better than any radioshack toys we buy.  

Rich, I sent you that PM before seeing your comment.  That sounds like a plan and we will call you a few exits before to give you the heads up.  However, I know you will see my car coming a mile away. LOL

Tim,  I'll be with 3 people... Jose his wife Emeli and her cuz Zorida. Just FYI

I just wish everyone was coming to this meet because it's kind of going to be one of the biggest North East Meet this summer. Unless....  We do it again somewhere in the middle.

Anyways I can't wait for Saturday already.  Any nice and cheap hotels/motels around? & who is driving back and who is staying until Sunday?

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 04, 2009, 09:08:36 AM »

im gonna be driving back satruday

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
05AccordV6

05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 04, 2009, 09:24:50 AM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
Nextel would be the way but I kicked them a while back.  What I could offer is to bring 3 to 4 radios from the theater with me for our use.  They will be better than any radioshack toys we buy.  

Rich, I sent you that PM before seeing your comment.  That sounds like a plan and we will call you a few exits before to give you the heads up.  However, I know you will see my car coming a mile away. LOL

Tim,  I'll be with 3 people... Jose his wife Emeli and her cuz Zorida. Just FYI

I just wish everyone was coming to this meet because it's kind of going to be one of the biggest North East Meet this summer. Unless....  We do it again somewhere in the middle.

Anyways I can't wait for Saturday already.  Any nice and cheap hotels/motels around? & who is driving back and who is staying until Sunday?

I'm not sure if I'm driving back to westchester or meeting my friends later that night in New Paltz, NY, either way its around a 3 hour drive, so I guess it depends if I want to go home on Sunday or Saturday night.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 04, 2009, 10:52:32 AM »

Nextel would be the way to go but I also kicked them years ago.

And Arie, everyone will hear if we're all on the same channel. Like cops but on a smaller scale.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 04, 2009, 06:29:47 PM »

Looks like the weather is going to be crappy on my prep day tomorrow. I might have to see how early my car wash opens Saturday morning.

I will be driving back on  Saturday, got some things to take care of that i pushed back from Saturday.

Rich
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012