Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:56:28 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Elite CM story (New members should read this)  (Read 63588 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2012, 12:13:11 AM »

What happened to quality over quantity?   Sad

I do want to be clear about one thing. Please don't view this as an attempt to get more members. I could care less about how many people join. I take the time to comb through the member list and delete accounts of non posting members that have never signed on or haven't visited the site in the past 6 months.

The main reason why all this happened is because I found out that Art was going to abandon g7a because it was too expensive for him. Since I was one of the original members and moderators of g7a, I saw this as an opportunity to keep the name for nostalgic reasons. At the same time, if people like the forum style format and want to come over here, they are welcome to join. Of they want to go elsewhere, then that is their business.

I will always keep the philosophy of quality over quantity. I just want to be able to share our community with anyone interested in becoming a part of it.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012