Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 11:26:02 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Asimo - "photo shoot"  (Read 46930 times)
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2013, 11:39:57 AM »

Very nice!  I'm fairly new to clipless pedals also..

First attempt I wiped out in the basement... best tip is to practice clipping in and out while stationary, with only one foot. Then when you are ready to start using both feet -> clip one in from a stop... start pedaling with the one foot to get some momentum once you are happy with the momentum clip the other side in and keep moving!

A S I M O
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2013, 04:43:57 PM »

First attempt I wiped out in the basement... best tip is to practice clipping in and out while stationary, with only one foot. Then when you are ready to start using both feet -> clip one in from a stop... start pedaling with the one foot to get some momentum once you are happy with the momentum clip the other side in and keep moving!
I actually tried it out on grass first, and fell a few times trying to get a hang of it..  I'm starting to become more comfortable with it, and not having to think as much about clipping out when coming up to a stop.

- Mark
Asim

Asim pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2013, 11:05:52 PM »

I actually tried it out on grass first, and fell a few times trying to get a hang of it..  I'm starting to become more comfortable with it, and not having to think as much about clipping out when coming up to a stop.

Damn, had a run today. Had one fall because I made a wrong turn and decided to turn around (became stationary) so fell sideways. I have to remind myself to unclip

Replaced the sub box in car

A S I M O
Asim

Asim pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 07, 2013, 12:47:54 PM »

Installed hybrid tail lights

A S I M O
Asim