Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 03:29:27 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My K Series Is Losing Oil Thread  (Read 30883 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2010, 02:08:09 PM »

2.5 - 3 QT'S is not a little! That's probably 65 - 75% of total oil capacity. There are three things that could be going on here

1. Your Bullshitting us all
2. You have an oil leak
3. Your burning alot of oil

Does your car smoke at all? The reason for the loss in performance is probably the ECU countering the loss of pressure. I'm pretty sure it would stop VTEC engagement amongst other things.
Driving you car into a tree is insurance fraud, and you just posted about it on a public forum.
Evolved1

BANNED

Reputation Power: 0
Evolved1 is looked down upon.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:32 PM »

Lol, im not bull shitting, vtec doesnt even work sometimes ill floor it and it wont go anywhere and then it manages to pull itself thru and vtec will engage at like 5200 rather than 3300 thats when I put more oil in er'.. shes a trusty ol girl never really let me down. When the trans blew I bought a used one with 7000 miles for 350 dollars shipped and replaced the clutch and fly wheel with exedy stage 1. it was easy to swap i thought it would be a PITA. but put it on a lift and dropped the craddle and it came right out. the final drive gear was missing if that tells you anything.. lol. IM very hard on my car, and i really dont care if it does blow up, I was actually thinking about spraying it. seeing if I could break 13s bone stock with spray only. lifetime replacement axels FTW.
Evolved1

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2010, 02:29:02 PM »

Here is a picture of my car.

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2010, 02:41:01 PM »

Wow. You really don't belong on this forum at all. We actually give a shit about our cars. Good luck with your problem and your attitude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Evolved1

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2010, 02:56:50 PM »

Cheesy Im just fuckin with you guys. But it does use that much oil.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2010, 03:12:48 PM »

Wow. You really don't belong on this forum at all. We actually give a shit about our cars. Good luck with your problem and your attitude.

I agree totally. We drive our cars hard at times but you're at the extreme man. Sounds like you need a new engine.
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2010, 03:15:16 PM »

I'm thinking he is kidding, just trying to lighten the mood but get his question answered at the same time. Clean the sand out of your vags, Z no pun intended.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2010, 03:18:57 PM »

You said you took your exhaust off to race it correct? Was it all caked up with black shit? I'd imigine if your buring that much its doing work on the cat, and sensors. Maybe do a compression test it would probably give you alot of answers.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2010, 03:21:21 PM »

How many miles do you have on your car?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2010, 03:29:26 PM »

I'm thinking he is kidding, just trying to lighten the mood but get his question answered at the same time. Clean the sand out of your vags, Z no pun intended.
Dude, you have no idea.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Evolved1

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2010, 04:03:58 PM »

You guys are so touchy! I bought my car brand new in 2007, it now has 53,000 miles on it. And no, the muffler and cat and resonator are clean. My oil is vanishing Huh?
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2010, 04:06:18 PM »

Are you sure you aren't exaggerating because that is almost 70% of your oil.

Bill C.
SECM member
Evolved1

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2010, 04:07:02 PM »

My car was perfect all around till my ex gf's ex bf decided it would be a good idea to key my car then it was broken into and I just gave up on it, but im turning it around slowly but surely, going with GC coil overs and havent decided on struts yet, my factory struts have taken a lot of abuse and are about shot, being lowered on tein s techs for 3 years isnt exactly easy on them. I have always had honda change my oil up untill my warranty was voided because a guy at honda saw me race my car at the track and he told on me Flippa!
Evolved1

BANNED

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2010, 04:07:24 PM »

And yeah, I just put 3 quarts of oil in it.  laugh
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »

Do you park in a consistent spot like in a garage?

Bill C.
SECM member
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012