Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 11:40:56 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To: Ingalls Rear Camber Kit.  (Read 45247 times)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2012, 07:51:25 PM »

You are incorrect. You're thinking of the front hubs.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
06RockHead

Reputation Power: 2
06RockHead pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2013, 05:33:33 PM »

Woooo finally Read the correct thread! I've heard so much about needing and not needing a camber kit. Finally so I do need one no matter how little the drop. I'm not excited about the seized bolts though as I'm in Pittsburgh and they treat salt like candy. The ingals contains both left and right correct ?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 10:44:11 PM »

Wherever you've been reading that you don't need a camber kit for a drop, know they they are wrong and are giving out bad information. Siezed bolts suck, but it happens. Get a sawzall and a bunch of blades and you'll be fine.

The Ingalls kit will come with 4 bars total. Some sites sell 2 bars, so you'll have to buy 2 sets. Just pay attention to what's documented on the site you're buying from and ask questions if it's unclear.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
06RockHead

06RockHead pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2013, 01:33:27 PM »

Wherever you've been reading that you don't need a camber kit for a drop, know they they are wrong and are giving out bad information. Siezed bolts suck, but it happens. Get a sawzall and a bunch of blades and you'll be fine.

The Ingalls kit will come with 4 bars total. Some sites sell 2 bars, so you'll have to buy 2 sets. Just pay attention to what's documented on the site you're buying from and ask questions if it's unclear.

I noticed that, now ingalls is asking $120 per set / side. I saw on page three of the thread that the total for the guys order was 140. Was that both sides ? If so where from?
Also you guys seem pretty fond or a least a few of you of  PB Blaster. I've never had much luck with it. I feel like liquid wrench and croil have worked better for me personally.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2013, 01:37:23 PM »

On page 3? You're talking about something that happened 4 years ago. Whoever you're talking about, he may have come across a great deal. You just have to search until you find a price that works for you.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
06RockHead

06RockHead pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2013, 02:39:40 PM »

Totally neglected to look at the date lol and ok I'll let you guys know what I come up with
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2013, 03:04:05 PM »

Sounds good man.

06RockHead

06RockHead pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2013, 04:54:17 PM »

Also for the front, which ill most likely do also I've saw they have both adjustable ball joints and upper control arms. Is one better than the other / more reliable?
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2013, 07:15:55 PM »

If you're going to go really low, get the adjustable upper control arms.  You really don't even need a front kit unless you plan on dropping 2.5"+ 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
06RockHead

06RockHead pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2013, 07:19:59 PM »

Ok im just trying to keep it as in spec after the drop as possible because I tend to do a lot of driving 25 one way to work
pbplayer257

pbplayer257 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2014, 10:43:33 PM »

finally lowered my car on tein s tech springs. Looking into a rear camber kit. Should I get spc upper camber arms with ball joint? or ingalls lower arms? they're both about the same price so what will allow camber to align into spec. Which is a better buy?
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2014, 07:55:05 AM »

From my understanding the Ingalls kit is better. That being said, I'm sure either kit will do that job just fine. I have the lower arms kit and haven't had a problem. The alignment tech did tell me it was a giant pain in the ass to align the rear though.

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2014, 09:26:06 AM »

Ingalls will give you more adjustment. Not just camber, but also toe.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012