Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 10:27:23 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Sports Bar  (Read 675927 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #2370 on: May 05, 2012, 11:44:47 PM »

Went to citi field today. It was my first time. Had a blast! Plus the mets one too.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: May 07, 2012, 07:53:26 AM »

O's won last night in the 17th inning when our DH stepped in to pitch and close out the game because we were all out of pitchers.  Fucking amazing!

I'm starting to think they might be the real deal this year...
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2372 on: May 07, 2012, 09:28:14 AM »

O's won last night in the 17th inning when our DH stepped in to pitch and close out the game because we were all out of pitchers.  Fucking amazing!

I'm starting to think they might be the real deal this year...

They look great the only thing holding them back is the 134 games remaining.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: May 07, 2012, 10:29:44 AM »

I thought the niners were stacked at RB, how many RB's do the pats have now that they picked up Addi ? the lawfirm, woodhead although hes split,  didnt they pick a couple in the draft?

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2374 on: May 07, 2012, 10:35:02 AM »

Green Ellis signed with the Brows. The have 2 young guys that the drafted the year before last, and sort of needed a third down back.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: May 07, 2012, 01:09:23 PM »

I'm sorry but the Addai pickup was just bad.  He sucked with one HOF QB, what makes them think he will be any better with another HOF QB (although not quite as good as the first one).
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2376 on: May 07, 2012, 01:23:45 PM »

I'm sorry but the Addai pickup was just bad.  He sucked with one HOF QB, what makes them think he will be any better with another HOF QB (although not quite as good as the first one).

Your a clown Peyton Manning is the second best QB in his family never mind in the NFL. The Pats offense is far more complex and puts less into the running game than the colts. The expectation is for him to be a straight ahead third down back. They signed him for next to nothing its a great pick up because there is no risk. At least the Pats have signed a running back... Your team still seems to have some loose ends at that position..
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: May 07, 2012, 04:16:01 PM »

A straight ahead third down back?  Have you ever seen this guy?  He isn't built for that at all...

Please don't try to tell me that the Pat's offense is any more complex than the Colt's offense.  Have you seen how much Manning would audible at the line?  You'd have to be a genius to play on that offense. 

As for being the second best Manning... you are freaking crazy.  Eli has more rings because he played on more complete teams.  Did you see how terrible the Colts were last year without Payton?  The team was high school level at best.  WITH Payton they were winning playoff games and a Superbowl, WITHOUT him they were able to get first place.....in the draft.   Flippa!
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: May 07, 2012, 04:23:07 PM »

puts less into the running game than the colts.

2011 Pats:

Pass: 59.52%
Run: 40.48

2010 Pats:

Pass: 52.8%
Run: 47.2%

2010 Colts:

Pass: 63.3%
Run: 36.7%

Lol you were saying?....   Tongue
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2379 on: May 08, 2012, 11:31:21 AM »

Its about how many super bowls you have all the stats in the world don't make you a champion... Only one team wins at the end of the season and quite honestly Peyton isn't usually there. Call me when your shit team wins something.
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: May 08, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »

Damn Dan Marino must suck. All those passing records... rendered  useless.

-Alec
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: May 08, 2012, 01:43:03 PM »

Yeah, compared to Superbowl winner Trent Dilfer, Dan Marino is a fucking nobody.     laugh

ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: May 08, 2012, 01:44:17 PM »

Keep spouting the bullshit though and I'll keep proving you wrong with cold hard facts!  Cool
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: May 08, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »

And I thought the long hair made him look like a fucking clown....

Maybe after his football career is over he can join the Jersey Shore?

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2384 on: May 08, 2012, 03:29:33 PM »

Is there more than one Champion at the end of the season? Just wondering I thought there was only one goal when the season starts? And for the record "puts less into" wasn't referencing attempts. It was a comment about personnel. Do you think that brought in all these receivers so that the could run that ball? Oh and by the way I don’t think he’s built to be a straight ahead third down back either but, I said “that’s what the expectation is” I can never understand this Manning argument so it’s not worth having with you. The only thing I know is that you’re a Ravens fan and you have to argue about how good another teams QB is because yours is so horrible that he will never even be in the conversation!  As for the picture he’s banging super models and actresses you can say what ever you want about a hair style but, you would probably give your left nut to be with a women like that never mind having a goofy hair cut.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 221 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012