Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:59:01 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2006 Accord k24a2 swap list  (Read 4802 times)
Shakesef
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
Shakesef pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2017, 05:42:11 PM »

First off, I am very new to this K-series stuff, have been doing b-series and d-series stuff for the last 7 or so years. have had very good luck with the numerous Hondas that I own that I have done most of the work myself.

I currently drive a 1989 Honda sedan that I purchased literally from a junkyard about 6 years ago.

I have been looking to upgrade for a while and stumbled across this 1 owner gem in the same town as me on craigslist a 2006 accord k24a8 5 speed manual.

the engine currently does not run, thinking jumped timing chain.
it has 247k miles on it and also has the original clutch. so instead of messing around with this engine I want to swap in the more powerful k24a2.

I have done my best to not be the guy that just posts a new topic or thread before doing any research first, but I have done a lot of looking and hope I have just overlooked information somewhere and this swap is not that complicated.
Basically I am asking what all do I need to get this swap done, because this engine has different vtec ect.
it would be wonderful if I could run it with the stock ECM to get the car going and would like to purchase kpro later on when I do bolt-ons ect.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 05:45:50 PM by Shakesef » Logged
Shakesef
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
Shakesef pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 05:28:30 PM »

Any help?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 10:01:38 PM »

Should probably look at the thread below this one but substitute DBW into the parts where he used cable throttle.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2017, 05:17:43 PM »

Buy ktuner will also help since they put on a board that they can rewrite on the ecu

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012