Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 08:52:38 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Truhart lowering springs thoughts...  (Read 4266 times)
03-accord
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
03-accord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2015, 01:08:26 AM »

I'm looking at a set of truhart lowering springs for now just to take the car down a little for now. I will invest later just don't have the spare cash for full coilovers in do time. I have a 03 accord the struts are almost new oem honda struts so they are good for a bit just wanted some springs that will ride ok and not be total junk a little stiffer is fine I just don't want some junk that the spring rates are out of the world still. Let me know what you guys think or if anyone is running them.
Thanks
Justin
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 08:01:24 AM »

Never even heard of them. You'd probably be better off waiting and buying the suspension you want when you've saved up the money.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:56 AM »

if you really want to go with lowering springs on stock struts, I'd use eibach pro-kit. It doesn't go super low, but it will get rid of a bit of the wheel-fender gap and give you a sportier feel, and still have decent ride quality.
Otherwise, as said, wait and buy something you really want.

ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 01:49:22 PM »

Can't say I've heard of truhart springs before. 
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 08:21:27 PM »

....or a set of Tein S-Techs. If you can install yourself, this is a good start. I ran these with my OEM struts for about 2 yrs in the NE before mating them with Koni yellows coming up on 2yrs now. If you can not do the work yourself, wait and save up.

Rich
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012