Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:42:21 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Pascal  (Read 59409 times)
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 12:05:40 PM »

Welcome Pascal!  Nice avatar.

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 12:15:13 PM »

Welcome. Reminds me of my 03 RRP....
Pascal

Reputation Power: 4
Pascal pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 02:44:36 PM »

Welcome Pascal!  Nice avatar.

Thanks,  Saw the sticker on ebay and I tought it was funny so i bought it

Welcome. Reminds me of my 03 RRP....

Thanks, what does RRP means exactly ?

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 03:40:43 PM »

Redondo red pearl

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2014, 03:48:29 PM »

Oh, makes sense !

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 05:32:19 PM »

I have my moments.

Btw, welcome.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 06:08:58 PM »

Thanks

Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2014, 09:15:34 PM »

Picking up a 2006 HFP rear coupe lip next week ! Wasn't on my plans to buy it right now, but got it for only 120$ Couldn't pass to this deal!

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2014, 10:36:37 PM »

WooooOoo great pick up!
Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 11:25:51 PM »

Here are some pics of the HFP Rear lip ! bottom part was previously painted but most of it fell off with a rasor blade. After the top part will be painted, i'll plastidip the bottom part.

Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 12:39:23 PM »

My custom made short ram intake. When this filter is going to get dirty, i'll upgrade with a k&n universal filter. I think it doen't look too bad considering it wasn't made for my car and since I got it for free (exept three collars), I am very pleased with it.

Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 12:30:02 AM »

Car parts !!

My friend working under the car.
Also, found out there is another hole for the hood prop rod that makes it open much more straight, helped a lot to work on the exhaust manifold.

Exhaust pipe, catalytic converter, knuckles and CV drive-shafts removed.
Thought the grease color was weird but people for local accord club told me it was normal for old grease.

Removed the exhaust manifold without breaking any bolt/stud. It was quite a relief !
I had to remove it because one of the spring bolt for the flex pipe was broken. I had to cut off the old welded nut on it so I could put a new one on.

Then, I put it back on and installed the flex pipe and the Magnaflow cat. Secured it temporarily with a milk crate.
Don't have a picture of it but jointed the long exhaust pipe with my old muffler pipe at the rear at the straight part just before the 90° bend with an exhaust pipe connector and two exhaust clamps. It will do the job since I'm supposed to put a custom cat back later on.

Then, the real fun began ....
Tried to push out the old ball joint with this tool but instead of removing the ball joint assembly, the ball itself went through the back of the ball joint housing.
I got frustrated so I decided to put it upside down with a vise and hit it like a mad man. (and it worked really well ! )
Putting the new one back was quite easy with the tool. (the balljoint was in the freezer for 24h too)

Those F**king lower control arm bushing got me really mad !
All the bolt were stuck, not with the nut but with the inside bushing sleeves.
Tried every thing I could to get them out but the were welded by the rust with the bolts. (heating, hitting, yelling, praying)

The next day I decided to just cut them off and put new LCA's on each sides.
I have to say this was quite the hardest job I have done so far on a car.

On a better note! When to Honda Fest in Quebec with our Accord club, I was quite a nice day. Had a lot of fun seeing those crazy setups on the drag strip and even tried out mine for fun.
On this picture my car looks even higher because I had my front end on the asphalt. I thought I might had an oil leak, but turned out the oil stain wasn't from me.

Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2014, 06:55:16 PM »

Some other pics !

« Last Edit: August 12, 2014, 05:33:53 PM by Pascal » Logged

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
Re:
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2014, 08:33:03 PM »

Must be driving 100x better with all the suspension parts changed!
Pascal

Pascal pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2014, 08:03:22 PM »

Well yeah it's much better than before but still got my sway bar links to change they make quite some noise on the rear and had to cut the front ones, I could get the nut off. But I have a guy from my local club that as tl a-spec front and rear sway bars and links to sell in few weeks so i'll grab them !

Is was driver quite well for a while but now my CV shafts began to shake like crazy, ( I suppose it's the cause) I'll do an alignment and re-balance my wheels, if that doesn't solve my issue I'll get a replacement since they have a lifetime warranty. I still have my old oem shafts so I might also take a look if i can cheaply and easily rebuild those.

For now I am more concerned about my engine, it is degrading quite quickly so, I am beginning gathering my stuff for the K24A JDM (from odyssey absolute) swap

Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012