Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:24:24 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Denso PP-GF20+M20 Servo Motor Rattling  (Read 18785 times)
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« on: September 05, 2013, 07:31:29 PM »

So I've been having this fucking annoying rattling/ticking sound coming from underneath the glove box for about a year now, and it finally pissed me off enough to figure out what was causing it. I took the glove off and found this servo motor making a rattling noise up in the dash. It's a Denso part # PP-GF20+M20. From what I've gathered on Google, it's some kind of servo motor for the A/C system.

Has anyone else ever encountered this issue? Tomorrow I'm going to put it back in and see why exactly it's making the noise to begin with.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »

I believe that is the motor that opens a vent for fresh air and closes it when you recirculate air in the cabin.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012