Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 09:23:46 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dome light  (Read 9878 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 10:40:11 PM »

So, I just double checked the wiring manual.  The green/red wire is the "ground" wire and the white/blue wire is the 12v wire.  I hope this helps with your set up.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordcoupe7

Reputation Power: 1
accordcoupe7 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 11:51:18 AM »

So, I just double checked the wiring manual.  The green/red wire is the "ground" wire and the white/blue wire is the 12v wire.  I hope this helps with your set up.

Thanks ! I'll work on it today
accordcoupe7

accordcoupe7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2013, 12:51:49 AM »

so i got the wiring done and wired it to the right wires; however, the lights continue to stay on. did i do something wrong?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2013, 02:40:42 AM »

The lights you added stay on and the dome light turns off, or they all stay on?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
accordcoupe7

accordcoupe7 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2013, 11:28:33 AM »

When I flip the switch on the dome light to the "door" position. The interior lights all turn on when I open the door including the lights I added but once I close the door all the interior lights turn off but the lights I added continue to stay on.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012