Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:16:24 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NOPI Nationals 2013  (Read 4223 times)
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« on: June 12, 2013, 01:12:30 PM »

NOPI Nationals is once again back for 2013, and will be even bigger and better this year!  First, the quick details:

What: One of the largest car shows in the nation, catering mainly to imports but open to all makes/models
Where: Atlanta Dragway, 500 E. Ridgeway Rd., Commerce, GA 30529
When: September 21-22, 2013

Registration gets you and your car into the event both days, as well as entry in the car show, open Test-N-Tune on the drag strip, and entry into the open drift track.  There are also audio & neon competitions.  There are several non-specific car categories as well, including Best Engine Swap, Best JDM, etc.

There will be several Drag Race categories with prize payouts, as well as the finals of the NOPI Drift series.  Both of these are insanely fun to watch; last year's Quick 32 final matched a 2013 5.0L Stage 3 Roush Mustang against a stock RHD Nissan GT-R Black Edition.

There is also a huge vendor midway, free swag everywhere, and really just an overall awesome environment to be around.  Way more information than I can type out here, check out the website for full details. 

REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN

I have included a map of the even below:

For anyone from Ohio, Michigan, or anywhere else in the Great Lakes who is interested, I am putting together a caravan that will be meeting up off I-75 just south of Cincinnati.  I will have 5-10 cars with me from Columbus, but we would welcome more!

For anyone from Florida, Georgia, or anywhere else in the SE USA who is interested, Chris (armyguy239) at JT are putting together a caravan that will be coming up I-75, and I am sure would be willing to meet up.

Here are my previous albums:
NOPI Nationals 2008 Pics
NOPI Nationals 2012

Any questions, feel free to post.  Hope to see a few people there this year!  If nothing else, we can drink beer all day and hate on all the ugly "show only" cars!

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 10:13:25 AM »

you know if blue raz gets finished I'm there.... it gets picked up today ben. just gotta fix some other stuff  mounts,axles,maybe tires, and just gonna plastidip for now so its not the two tone lol. but me and JT are gonna trying our hardest with 2 1/2 weeks left, hopefully its only in the shop for 2 days. lol
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 12:56:13 PM »

Sounds like a plan dude...I know JT will have his new ride there, and it would be awesome to have Blue Razz.  You should still come either way, its a great experience but it might also be nice to have some legit Gen7's there instead of those ghetto ricers from last year lol.

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 01:06:13 PM »

Hell yea man. I start working tuesday, and I was able to get that saturday off!!! And I'll get paid the day before so.. schweet!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012