Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 02:02:29 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Olecram39  (Read 53785 times)
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 10:01:11 PM »

Its an expensive option but you might want to look into a set of Koni Yellows. With those you could keep your springs and adjust the spring perch so your front end is a little lower. You'll also be able to adjust dampening. They are quite expensive thought.

- Bobby
olecram39

Reputation Power: 3
olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 10:23:51 PM »

Thanks for the info man but honestly a few centimeters its not worth what the Konis cost. I think im just going to ride at this height until my struts go out and then i will be FORCED to get coilovers.  Grin
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 10:30:50 PM »

Just like I did. Good call.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
06RockHead

Reputation Power: 2
06RockHead pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 12:04:23 AM »

Lol I was "forced" to by coils at Christmas when they went on special for half off
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2013, 08:11:53 PM »

Last week i replaced my steering wheel cover. Feels much better than the AutoZone one i had before.

Last weekend i installed my rear camber kit. This is right after i had installed it and before i took the car to get an alignment. I was having some fun with the camber kit. lol

Before Alignment:

After Alignment:

When i was installing the camber kit i saw that the rear wheel were worn out pretty bad on the inside so i bought two brand new tires and threw them in the front and moved the ones that were in the front to the back. The rid with the new tires and the camber kit is so much quieter. Before there was a noise from the bumps the rear tires had on the edges where it was wearing out that you could hear all over the car when driving over 40mph. Now it is all gone.

And finally i added the GoGrtoove Smart Mini Bluetooth adapter to my tablet/radio setup. Now i can listen to music/pandora from my phone without having to plug in the 3.5mm aux cable as well as answer or make phone calls on the tablet without taking the phone out of my pocket.

And this is where/how i keep my phone in the car. Little metal circle sticks to the back of the phone and the magnet in the X holds it. I get in, i snap it on, when im gonna get out i snap it out and go. Dont have to deal with flexible arms or big brackets or any of that Cheesy

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2013, 08:40:25 PM »

Nice profile, and welcome to ECM.

I'm digging the tablet/bluetooth setup you've got there. I've been itching to get a bluetooth unit for my car, but I've been told the audio quality sucks ass for music. I currently have a 3.5mm adapter, but that also sounds like shit because it's currently encountering a ground loop static noise. My other idea was to get a replacement aux adapter (or modify my current one and properly ground it), get a USB to 3.5mm external DAC, then play audio from my phone via USB. If I wanted to I could also get an OTG cable with a charging splitter, that way I can charge and play music with one cable.

Anyways, this is your thread not mine. Tongue That splitter looks great on your car.

olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »

I'm digging the tablet/bluetooth setup you've got there. I've been itching to get a bluetooth unit for my car, but I've been told the audio quality sucks ass for music.

I was having the same problem you mentioned. I got myself one of these
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Systems-Ground-Isolator-B25N/dp/B000LP4RMG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364863407&sr=8-3&keywords=ground+loop+isolator

And the noise when you charge your phone dissapears completely. The quality of the bluetooth is exatly the same as when i used the 3.5mm aux cable but both of these are slightly worse than CD and Radio quality but that's always going to be the case. Honestly i think the versatility of the Bluetooth is worth it.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2013, 09:04:38 PM »

Welcome to ECM sorry I'm late... Love your choice of phone... Got a link to the splitter?
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 09:35:11 PM »

Thanks man.

This is the same lip i bought and same seller. However it seems like he raised the price a LOT considering i bought mine for 55 bucks shipped.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FIT-SUBARU-IMPREZA-WRX-2006-2007-STI-S204-FRONT-BUMPER-LIP-SPOILER-BODYKIT-/181021092251?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a25b2a99b
The splitter is the 06-07 Sti Splitter maybe you can search around and find one cheaper.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2013, 10:39:49 PM »

I'm digging the tablet/bluetooth setup you've got there. I've been itching to get a bluetooth unit for my car, but I've been told the audio quality sucks ass for music.

I was having the same problem you mentioned. I got myself one of these
http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Systems-Ground-Isolator-B25N/dp/B000LP4RMG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1364863407&sr=8-3&keywords=ground+loop+isolator

And the noise when you charge your phone dissapears completely. The quality of the bluetooth is exatly the same as when i used the 3.5mm aux cable but both of these are slightly worse than CD and Radio quality but that's always going to be the case. Honestly i think the versatility of the Bluetooth is worth it.

I tried one of those. Sure, the ground loop noise went away, but the audio quality went to complete shit. Highs weren't as crisp, and the bass was really muddy. I immediately returned it. Oh well. I'll just use this as an excuse to get a TSX or TL. Tongue

olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2013, 09:44:14 PM »

I was just browsing for one on k20a.org found a guy that told me he had one on ebay. Next thing i know, i bought it. Im happy, now back to studying for my exam tomorrow.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2013, 09:45:48 PM »

Pay for that item! Get on that!

lol Just kiddin' Yay car parts!!
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2013, 10:42:32 PM »

^^lmao I did I did.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2013, 11:20:55 PM »

Holy shipping assrape!  They didn't even lube it up first.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
olecram39

olecram39 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2013, 11:48:45 PM »

Holy shipping assrape!  They didn't even lube it up first.
Well my winning bid was a dollar lol. He had just listed so when i messaged him that i wanted it he just sold it to me for 71 dollars shipped.
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012