Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:29:31 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "So fresh and so clean clean"  (Read 12296 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 10:01:23 PM »

I'm talking about how I would have never considered a Benz. Yes, I know that Mark has an M3 but whatever. It was directed at Denny.

Mark it's a gorgeous piece of German engineering you got there. I truly love it. You know this already.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 11:26:41 PM »

Your "garage" of various cars is astounding, Mark.  This ///M is no exception.  Happy Birthday bro.
Thanks! and Thanks!
Let's see how long you keep this one.   Flippa!

:iReallyjelly:
Cheesy
You got rid of the 335?

This thing looks beautiful.
Technically, the 335i is still in the family.  I gave it to my parents.
Nice n shiny! You know, I haven't been a fan of the beemah, but this kid Mike in the IT department has one like you, but black... I'm starting to warm up to it.
Thanks!
Denny, I've never been a fan of Benz's until I rented a C-class two years ago in Florida and had it for a week. For being the base C-class it had everything I wanted and handled pretty good.  I pushed it up to 120 and it stuck to the pavement nicely. My next car will be a luxury car. I'm tired of buying a $30k car then spending another $8k-$10k in aftermarket parts just to make it nicer.
Wrong thread fucker.
I'm talking about how I would have never considered a Benz. Yes, I know that Mark has an M3 but whatever. It was directed at Denny.

Mark it's a gorgeous piece of German engineering you got there. I truly love it. You know this already.
Lol..  Now I understand the post in the Car Whores Thread.. haha..  No worries..

careful though Nelson, it's hard not to fall into the trap of buying a luxury car and not spending that same "$8k-$10k in aftermarket parts to make it nicer."  and Thanks!

- Mark
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 11:43:08 PM »

Let's see how long you keep this one.   Flippa!

:iReallyjelly:
Cheesy

Typical Asian, drives a German car. 

You got rid of the 335?

This thing looks beautiful.
Technically, the 335i is still in the family.  I gave it to my parents.

Your parents benefit from you being a car whore.  They get your sloppy seconds. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012