Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:16:00 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [profile]Du3ce  (Read 8283 times)
du3ce
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
du3ce pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 17, 2013, 08:29:03 PM »

About Me:
Interests:weight lifting, fish keeping, tattoos
Ive been in the modding scene since 03, my first car was my 02 accord i had it hooked up to where i wanted it to look like then i got tired and parted all my mods out. About 2 months ago my car was totalled some guy pulled right in front of me and my insurance declared it a total loss. They gave me $7k for my 02. I always had love for the accord because my previous one had served me well, never gave me any problems all i had to do is the typical oil change, had 112k miles on her until it was totalled.
my previous ride: 02 accord se 4 banger may she rest in peace

About My Car:
Model:2007 EX-L
Color:NHBP
Engine:V6
Tranny:Auto

Current Mods/Future Plans:
TSX Retrofit
AEM v2 CAI
Inspire Fogs
Red/Clear LED Tails
OEM lip Spoiler
Mugen Rep window visors
White LEDS drl
Autosol Navi Unit
Reverse Cam
OEM Front lip *not installed yet*

Future mods:
First thing when i get my tax refund back is Coilovers
 front and rear slotted rotors
Tl-s rims or some type of 18" rims not sure yet

Will post pics sometime later this weekend when i get my front lip installed...
MyNameIsThien

Reputation Power: 0
MyNameIsThien hides in shadows.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2013, 08:58:49 PM »

Nice to see you are still around Duy. Its been awhile since I last talked to you. Too bad I won't be around to help you out with anything. I'm leaving at the end of the month to Arizona. Too bad you didn't get the car in the summer, I parted out my accord.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2013, 09:01:10 PM »

I'm sorry about your 02 Sad But if your 7th gen looks anything like that one it'll be awesome. Smiley
du3ce
Fucking Newb

du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »

Nice to see you are still around Duy. Its been awhile since I last talked to you. Too bad I won't be around to help you out with anything. I'm leaving at the end of the month to Arizona. Too bad you didn't get the car in the summer, I parted out my accord.
Yeah its been a while, damn man too bad youre moving to arizona, got a new job or something? Yeah too bad i missed out on all the parts i didnt think id be back in the game again until my car got totalled lol. Anyways thanks for helping me install all the parts and i wish you all the best in AZ.

Nighthawk coupe - thanks im afraid to post pics after the drop cause it looks like a hummer right now lol
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2013, 10:56:37 PM »

Lol Do it anyway... could be like a progression thing.. before/after Smiley  I'm hellahummer too lol  until spring...
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 12:42:14 AM »

Yeah its been a while, damn man too bad youre moving to arizona, got a new job or something? Yeah too bad i missed out on all the parts i didnt think id be back in the game again until my car got totalled lol. Anyways thanks for helping me install all the parts and i wish you all the best in AZ.

Nighthawk coupe - thanks im afraid to post pics after the drop cause it looks like a hummer right now lol

Yeah, I got a better job offer down there, and I can't stand the cold anymore. Getting old and my knees can't take the cold anymore.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2013, 08:05:10 AM »

Yeah, I got a better job offer down there, and I can't stand the cold anymore. Getting old and my knees can't take the cold anymore.
That's because you're old Thien. Then again, who am I to talk?

Duey, welcome to ECM. Like Denny said (Nit3h4wk), post pics of what you got. We're not going to point and laugh.

Much.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
du3ce
Fucking Newb

du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2013, 09:48:11 AM »

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2013, 10:00:39 AM »

See? That wasn't that hard right? Nice 4x4. Works out great for those snow covered roads. 

BTW, why are you facing the wrong way on that road? Just curious.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
du3ce
Fucking Newb

du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2013, 10:12:38 AM »

was on a long road trip pulled off to pee
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 10:19:17 AM »

He's a trend setter....love dual exhaust! Smiley
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2013, 10:40:09 AM »

Nice looking ride Duey.  There ain't nothing wrong with 4x4 status. Don't listen to him.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
MyNameIsThien

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 06:16:39 PM »

Duey, welcome to ECM. Like Denny said (Nit3h4wk), post pics of what you got. We're not going to point and laugh.

Much.

I know I'm old. Us old farts are trying to make it one day at a time.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2013, 06:52:59 PM »

Yeah we are.

du3ce
Fucking Newb

du3ce pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2013, 08:13:47 PM »

Much.

I know I'm old. Us old farts are trying to make it one day at a time.
what suspension were u dropped on?deciding on k1 coilovers
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012