Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:32:09 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile UPDATE] MITCHigan  (Read 3104 times)
mitchigan

Reputation Power: 1
mitchigan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: March 06, 2009, 08:47:45 AM »

Ride: 2004 Honda Accord EXL Sedan
Color: Taffeta White
Engine: J30A4 stock (bleeds ONLY M1 5W-20)
Tranny: automatic five speed stock w/2nd gear oil jet recall done

Interests: my fam, technology/computers, automotive r&d, soccer, basketball, music
Organizations: FormulaSAE, ASME
Awards: I don't compete my car

Mods Installed (as of 03/06/09): 18x7 +45ET Carbon Bronze HFP's on General Tire Exclaim UHP 215/45, 35% tint, debadged, Honda all-season mats and trunk tray, paint-matched splash guards, USA Spec Ipod interface, LED conversion, infant carseats (LoL)

Mods Waiting for Installation: 17mm TL rear antiroll, 6MT front tower strut (all parts have arrived just waiting for the pot holes to fill and warmer weather)

Future Mods and Plans: HID retro, coilovers, HFP sedan front lip, garmin or tomtom navi (anniv. gift), rear bumper exhaust port mod to accommodate straight exhaust tips i.e. like the Inspire

Car History: I am the third owner bought on Aug. 28, 2008. The previous owner hit a deer on the front right and the autobody shop did a horrible job: hood, fender, and bumper does not line up nor do they look smooth (you can't tell if you're not looking for it but it annoys me). The second owner or dealer who he traded the car to also did a shitty job trying to touch up the paint nicks: the paint doesn't match and it was sloppy like they used a two inch brush to paint a nick a few mm's in diameter. There are also nicks where rust is appearing. I will try to get all these things fixed by summer. The first owner leased it and seemed like he/she kept it clean. My Accord has about 72K miles of driving as of 03/06/09. I plan to keep the car for a LONGGG time, it is also my DD.

Pictures:

UPDATE:

my new 18x7 hfp wheels, sorry the lighting is bad, it was early in the morning after I got them mounted, I will get some coilovers soon I hate the floaty look
« Last Edit: March 14, 2009, 11:51:27 AM by mitchigan » Logged

CM66 Taffeta White J30A4
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 08:53:00 AM »

Mitch you made it! Welcome to the Elite! :)

ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 08:58:10 AM »

I love Tafetta White Accords.. Welcome..
Latin2nr

Reputation Power: 6
Latin2nr pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 03:34:37 PM »

Welcome to ECM Mitchell, nothing says beautiful than a white CM.

Life's A Drift, Hang On Never Look Back

EliteCM/NYCM Squad   Team CrazyCreashunz   AutoClubNation.Com
Anonymous
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 05:47:44 PM »

Welcome to the Elite.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 08:30:49 PM »

Welcome to the elite. Glad you could make it over.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012