Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:03:56 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I bought a TSX (this is the last one!)  (Read 42196 times)
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: March 26, 2009, 07:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "ashley"
well I'm not sure if you guys have read the other threads but I have found a 06 TSX. its black with black interior and 6sp :)
The bad part is that I got a speeding ticket in it today... the spedo really throws you off from being in a accord because 0 starts really low so when your going like 80  you think your going oh like 55... so needless to say the popo got me going 84 in 65 with flippen dealer plates cause I was on my way home from work then up to the dealer to see what they figured out with the loan.  Which isn't even done, so they told me to just keep the TSX and they will call me,  I've never been to a dealer that is just like take the car and we'll call you this week but it works for me nothing like a extra long test drive!

Because when you're riding around in the car it means you have a reason to come back whether it be to sign up or give the car back.  Majority of customers are so flakey that sometimes when we get them approved it's nearly impossible to get them back in the door for whatever reason so us as a dealer has to create a situation to MAKE you come back.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
ashley

Reputation Power: 1
ashley pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 26, 2009, 07:42:58 PM »

So I bought a car! I got the 05 tsx. Its basically the same as the 06 but with less miles!! I get it in like a week cause they have to put new tires and brakes and run it through inspections because the bank has to have it certified!
Anonymous
« Reply #92 on: March 26, 2009, 07:53:34 PM »

congrats on the purchase!
Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: March 26, 2009, 07:55:43 PM »

Quote from: "ashley"
So I bought a car! I got the 05 tsx. Its basically the same as the 06 but with less miles!! I get it in like a week cause they have to put new tires and brakes and run it through inspections because the bank has to have it certified!

Way to go! Congrats!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
driveaccord

Reputation Power: 3
driveaccord pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: March 26, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

nice pick up.....congrats on the new car :)

wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2009, 08:42:23 PM »

Congratulations! Pics, third time is the charm. Maybe this will be that last car you will take pics of. Do you get to drive the 06 for a week...

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2009, 09:05:24 PM »

thanks guys!!! I'll get pics up as soon as I get to take it home! I'm driving the Accord right now though, I had to take it back home anyways cause I have to take my springs off and take the HID's out so it works out perfect!

and hopefully this is the last car I will have to take pics of for a LONG time unless I get a fun project car :)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2009, 11:13:58 PM »

Is the new TSX an AT or MT?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 26, 2009, 11:14:41 PM »

Dibs on the HIDs!

Just kidding. But seriously. Congrats on the Accord Euro R conversion.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2009, 08:41:35 AM »

Good for you Ashley...
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2009, 05:48:57 PM »

Tim the tsx is a 6sp still!! Yay!!

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Dibs on the HIDs!

Just kidding. But seriously. Congrats on the Accord Euro R conversion.

The HID's are coming off this weekend (hint hint lol)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

Woot! And congrats on the 6MT also. I'm jealous!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2009, 09:17:13 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Woot! And congrats on the 6MT also. I'm jealous!

Thanks! I cant wait to pick it up and start working on it!!!!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2009, 10:30:12 AM »

Now you gotta rename this thread "I bought a TL,  then gave it back for a TSX".

ashley

ashley pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2009, 11:50:18 AM »

hahah good call... I dont want to jinx myself again though! I'm waiting till I sign the loan papers lol
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012