Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 04:33:54 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [PROFILE] Nit3h4wk C0up3  (Read 218250 times)
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #450 on: December 06, 2012, 11:30:50 AM »

This is my first anything car...I've only had my license for 2 years..

Edit: Before anyone asks me how I "lost" my license....I never had it...yes i'm the tard that's worked at 3 or 4 different dealerships and went to car shows with my dad and I was afraid to drive...terrified even...what a dummy...I wanna slap past me in the face, with a brick lol
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #451 on: December 06, 2012, 02:16:26 PM »

In that case, definitely go with the softest setting on that RSB. Anything tighter than that and you can most definitely slap yourself across the face with a brick. Being an automotive noob and all.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #452 on: December 06, 2012, 02:22:09 PM »

My shocks are on stiff setting right now..it's a pretty rough ride (i love it) still put the RSB on soft? Do i have to adjust the shocks to soft?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #453 on: December 06, 2012, 03:43:17 PM »

To start, yes. Its already a considerably thicker bar than stock so the chances of oversteer are greater. Your car has a natural tendency to understeer (most cars do thanks to manufacturers designing their cars for the masses). The stiffer and thicker the rear bar is, the easier it is for the ass end of your car to swing out when you don't want it to.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #454 on: December 06, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »

When I had my tein's on softest setting, they would be too bouncy for my tastes.  Reminded me of Dot in Finding Nemo, when she's bouncing on top of the jelly fish going bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy......

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #455 on: December 06, 2012, 07:01:28 PM »

I love Nemo! Well the bar isn't probably going to be installed until next spring....i'll get to add it to my collection in the basement lol Mike i'm catching up! Cheesy
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #456 on: December 06, 2012, 07:41:57 PM »

Mike doesn't have stuff in his basement anymore. The new basement is kinda empty.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #457 on: December 06, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »

Mike doesn't have stuff in his basement anymore. The new basement is kinda empty.
its in my parents basement right up the road though...
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #458 on: December 06, 2012, 10:57:04 PM »

Lol

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #459 on: December 06, 2012, 11:20:43 PM »

I know this is a silly little part, but does anyone have any upper anchor bolt caps hanging around? I can't find any on Ebay, i'm missing my passenger side...
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: December 07, 2012, 08:18:58 AM »

You can probably pick the bolt from the dealer for only a few bucks.

As for the RSB, in all honesty you will probably never feel the difference between the three different settings.    When I upgraded my oem to the TL-S ones, I never really felt a difference.  I was already on stiff coilovers at that point so that might have been why. 
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #461 on: December 07, 2012, 09:21:00 AM »

Ike, she's looking for the cap that covers the bolt.

Anyway, like Ike said Denny, you could probably pick it up at AFH for cheap. They're close to you aren't they?

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: December 07, 2012, 09:37:45 AM »

Less than a few miles  away...i'll stop there after work.. Wink
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: December 07, 2012, 11:28:17 AM »

When I had my tein's on softest setting, they would be too bouncy for my tastes.  Reminded me of Dot in Finding Nemo, when she's bouncing on top of the jelly fish going bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy......

Dot? You mean Dory? Cheesy

Sry for thread jackin' Denny Cool
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #464 on: December 07, 2012, 12:19:29 PM »

Lol I don't mind Smiley
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 55 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print