Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 07:16:24 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DC5 type r wheels (RSX)  (Read 8705 times)
05coupedriver
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
05coupedriver pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2012, 11:36:12 PM »

has anyone gone with a set of these wheels on their accord's ? if so could you post up some pictures of what it looks like.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 12:23:17 AM »

I've seen a few people do it.  Here's what I found in about 30 seconds with a quick google search.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05coupedriver
Fucking Newb

05coupedriver pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 10:51:42 AM »

no not those wheels those are the type s wheels i am asking about the type r wheels DC5 which look like these on this link http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=692176

I did do a search and didn't find it, if i did then i would not of put is up asking people if they have out them on
Accord Euro-R

Reputation Power: 5
Accord Euro-R pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 11:36:53 AM »

Seems like they would look pretty small, unless you have a pretty serious drop.  IMO they might look pretty out of place.  If you want to stick with a stock Honda/Acura wheel, there are plenty of better options out there (TL, TL-S, TL A-Spec, HFP Gen 8 Accord wheels, the list goes on)

"Euro-R" Concept - USDM CM82
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2012, 11:37:02 AM »

That sounds like a smartass response to someone that was trying to help.

Either way, the ITR wheels you are asking about are very similar to Work CR Kai's. If you find pictures of those on a CM, you'll have a good idea.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
05coupedriver
Fucking Newb

05coupedriver pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2012, 11:50:00 AM »

its not a smartass response like i said before i did a search before i posted it I have been on plenty of forums to know to search something before i post it so i don't get blown up
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2012, 12:16:11 PM »

Yeah but you're also not the first to say you've searched so you can understand where I'm coming from.
I did do a search and didn't find it, if i did then i would not of put is up asking people if they have out them on
The part I bolded is what I took for a smartass response. Yes. Its the interwebz and what people are actually trying to say is left up to one's interpretation but I want you to understand where I'm coming from.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2012, 12:48:44 PM »

Honestly, I think they look small on the DC5 ITR, although they do look nice.  They would look even smaller on an Accord..

- Mark
05coupedriver
Fucking Newb

05coupedriver pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2012, 01:56:25 PM »

Yes they would look smaller on the accord since the wheel well is so big on the accords
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2012, 02:26:32 PM »

My bad. I overlooked the Type R part.

I agree that the DC5R wheels would look kinda small on an Accord. You may be better off with the Accord Euro R wheels since they're 17's. The only pictures I could find of them were on CL7/9's and none on a CM.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
05coupedriver
Fucking Newb

05coupedriver pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2012, 04:11:34 PM »

ya the other thing is that the RSX type r wheels are 17's as well but they do look small
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2012, 07:02:20 PM »

They are nice but pricey and hella weak offset. 

18x8.5" CR-Kais in my sig look almost identical to these and can be had for as much or cheaper. 

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2012, 07:52:32 PM »

Just beating the dead horse....  Cheesy

Though the ITR wheels look good, they have fairly non-aggreeisve specs (IIRC 17x7 et +55 or +60).  In general, 17s look just a tad small because of the CM's oversized wheel well, unless paired with a fairly significant drop.  I also only have seen them on CL7/9s...

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012