Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:40:43 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Glowshift Gauge Pod  (Read 9605 times)
msedacca

Reputation Power: 0
msedacca pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2009, 06:43:48 PM »

I agree with Tim. Spending the money and doing it right the first time will save you plenty in the long run. The extra dollar now saves countless in the end.

Sex should be like driving a honda....
slow, obnoxious, and loud enough for everyone to hear.
I'm a huge newb with cars, but I just happen to have a turbo.
turbHO
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2009, 05:07:28 PM »

damn super safe honda side airbag features ;)

tim, what gauges are you running?

msedacca - that triple gauge pod on top of the vents you were talking about was a CF one off custom.  was never made for production, but is definitely a sweet pod

J u s t i n
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2009, 05:35:50 PM »

I'm running a wideband A/F gauge on top, oil pressure gauge in the middle, and a volt meter at the bottom.  I may need to add one more gauge somewhere else down the road, but everything else will probably be monitored on a HKS CAMP2 or a Brockway Engineering R2000 connected to an Alpine touch screen in the HVAC pod.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012