Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:58:41 AM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back from The Dead... Better than ever!!  (Read 7582 times)
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2012, 12:45:54 AM »

after almost 7 months of being down for good.. TOTAL LOSS Cry... i bought it back from the insurance and started doing work on it little by little till last few weeks i finished everything the way i wanted to do it..  alot of time has gone into my car so i just didnt want to let it go so here is what i came up with!! C&C Welcome.

my ride by got_hids, on Flickr

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 12:50:23 AM »

Fucking sexy. I knew it had to come out hard after being in the shop for a while.
 But.....where my visors LEDs though? Lol hit me up.
k24low20z

k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 01:20:04 AM »

Fucking sexy. I knew it had to come out hard after being in the shop for a while.

thanks my Dude!! glad you likes. shit you know the stress and BS..im glad i got it out of that shop. and your visor LED's are chilling in my center console... lol they are going in the mail tomorrow

Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 01:38:17 AM »

thanks my Dude!! glad you likes. shit you know the stress and BS..im glad i got it out of that shop. and your visor LED's are chilling in my center console... lol they are going in the mail tomorrow

Hell yeah I like. Those are those XXR rims you recently picked up right? They look tough. Car came out crisp. And nice, hopefully itll get to me before I fly out to New York next week so I could install em. My cars coming around too, installed some nice window visors, put a Red front H emblem, the LEDs I got from your bring life to the car. Just gotta throw mine in the shop to fix the front end. When that happens, prepare to ship me out a pair of Inspires + HIDs for em.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 06:21:33 AM »

That's a hell of a come back Alex. Looks good.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »

Looks great! Welcome back!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 09:26:35 AM »

Is that the Modulo lip or OEM Sedan lip?  What are the wheel/tire specs?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 10:57:46 AM »

That's the OEM lip he modded for the 06 bumper and just transferred it over.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 11:24:51 AM »

lol wait, didn't you tell jenicuh not to get the xxr's on her 7th gen because they looked too ugly on them???
k24low20z

k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »

That's a hell of a come back Alex. Looks good.

Thanks Alot Z.. We need to meet up and talk shit.

Looks great! Welcome back!

Thanks Mike.. im just glad im driving it again, the 6th gen sedan i had while the car was getting fixed wasn't cutting it. plus i hate V6 gas money

Is that the Modulo lip or OEM Sedan lip?  What are the wheel/tire specs?

The front lip is OEM sedan lip.. it fits on like a glove becuase i had allready cut it for the 06 bumper.. the sides are OEM Modulo i just need to add the badges ill do that today.. and the wheel setup im running is 18x9.75 +20 offset with 225/40/18 front tires perelli Pzero's and the back nexen 7000.. the perellis upfront have more strech than the nexens..

k24low20z

k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2012, 11:32:00 AM »

lol wait, didn't you tell jenicuh not to get the xxr's on her 7th gen because they looked too ugly on them???

yeah.. because she wants to do them in white and i dont think it would look good on her car, and dont get your panties all on a bunch. I was offering her my Wheels lol

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2012, 11:36:16 AM »

Yeah we do man. The way things have been going lately, I barely have any time to sleep. Hopefully that changes real soon.

Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »

lmao, who says I was getting my panties in a bunch? she wasn't sure what color rims she wants, because she's been askin me what color to do them in, n askin me to photoshop rims w/ diff colors. hm.. you were offering her your wheels? she sure was surprised to see you rollin on em when you showed up to state of stance, after tellin her they were "played out, and too ugly" lol
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2012, 12:47:48 AM »

I like the wheels, I'm just not crazy about the stretch and poke.  Those wheels should have a 275 or 285 to do them justice. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2012, 01:42:36 PM »

I saw a leaked kodak of this ride and knew it had to be yours.... hands down it came out real fu*king sexy dude! Good shit  Wink

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012