Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 02:43:56 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farting around with Timmy AKA Timmy's ongoing motor build.  (Read 8160 times)
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 07:00:10 PM »

Wow those Hond-R mounts are pricey! Have you decided which valve springs you will be using?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2012, 12:10:48 AM »

Yeah.  I've finalized my decision on everything but the clutch.  I'm going with Ferrea valve guides, Ferrea 6000 series valves, Ferrea 105 lb springs, and Ferrea seats, retainers, keepers and seals.  I just need to figure out if I'm going to keep my CC Stage 4 clutch or get the CC Super Single.  Other than that, I'm just going to have a last minute purchase with expedited shipping for my head gasket after I clay my motor and check for valve to piston clearance.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 06:01:14 AM »

You can use plumbing solider instead of the clay, just lay a couple strips over the valve pockets on the pistons. Hella lot easier to clean up after and mesure.

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 10:51:19 AM »

That's what most people don't realize.  I love to cook and always treat my guests to a good meal when they visit.

So when do i get to stay at Hotel de Tim?
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 11:52:50 AM »

You can use plumbing solider instead of the clay, just lay a couple strips over the valve pockets on the pistons. Hella lot easier to clean up after and mesure.

Thanks for the advice Paul.  Where have ya been lately?  I haven't heard from you in ages.

So when do i get to stay at Hotel de Tim?

Whenever you come to OH and I'm around.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012