Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 10:57:57 PM
Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Interior LEDs  (Read 9378 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: December 01, 2011, 11:46:17 PM »

Whats up fellas. I've been putting this off for the longest but now, I'm ready to buy.

I was looking around online and found this site:

http://store.ijdmtoy.com/Honda-Accord-SMD-LED-Car-Interior-Lights-p/pkg_honda_smd_01.htm

Would these be good? Or it would be helpful if you guys link me the ones you have/got them from.

I'm also looking for 3000k High beam bulbs.

Thanks guys.
quickkick127

Reputation Power: 0
quickkick127 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 04:16:20 PM »

I'm pretty sure I got these same bulbs from jdmtoy only I'm pretty sure I paid a lot less.  It's been like three years but I wanna say they were only $12.  These work well. I went with the blue ones and all still work.  If I remember correctly, they took awhile to come in cause they shipped from Japan.  I did buy a set of reverse lights with the same design from BJunion (not sure if that is the real name...its the only thing on the package in english) and they were garbage.  They didn't produce any light outside the lens.  It was only good making a white spot in my taillights.  I'd avoid anything from BJunion to be safe but from what I've seen from JDMtoy, they have good products.  Just not sure why they cost so much more now or maybe I'm just mistaken about how much I paid.

Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 09:14:35 PM »

Alright cool Quicknick, thanks for your info man.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 11:10:23 PM »

I like these for the dome lights.  Much brighter.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2011, 12:50:05 AM »

Am useing the 20 smd pannels pretty much universal but fit great comes with adapters pretty bright aswell but i got mines off ebay

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2011, 02:53:39 AM »

Thanks for the feedback guys.

How about for high beam 3000k bulbs?
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011, 03:42:08 AM »

i personally use NOKYA 2500k bulbs for my highs

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011, 10:16:56 AM »

I've used the 2500k Nokya bulbs in the past and they don't really that last when compared to other bulbs I've used.  They look great and are inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 03:46:30 AM »

I've used the 2500k Nokya bulbs in the past and they don't really that last when compared to other bulbs I've used.  They look great and are inexpensive, but you get what you pay for. 

What are a good lasting pair that you have used Tim?
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 07:38:24 AM »

Honestly, the longest lasting bulbs I have used are the HID bulbs Alex sells.  Since they're going in your high beams, you may want to consider a HID kit. 

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 08:09:22 AM »

^This.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2011, 04:28:03 AM »

Good idea Tim, sounds much better.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2011, 08:41:25 AM »

That's how I roll.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2011, 05:54:15 PM »

Is that right?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011, 01:02:46 AM »

hey guys whats going on..i though i should drop by and say whats up.. and if anyone needs anything..lmk i have the LED domes and yellow Halogen bulbs and HID kit if anyone needs anything shoot me a PM.. ill try to be more active on the site

Pages: [1] 2 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012