Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:24:31 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DI Ask A Pro Blog: Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23 Hour Detail  (Read 6238 times)
DetailedImage.com

Reputation Power: 1
DetailedImage.com pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2011, 06:30:47 PM »

The Detailed Image Ask a Pro Blog provides you with top quality detailing articles from elite detailers around the US.  We share professional detail work, product reviews and step by step instructions along the way to help both new and experienced detailers.  Check out this outstanding write up with pictures on the Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning 23hr Detail from author and professional detailer Eric Schuster in Orange County, CA.  This Gallardo has all the normal accumulation of swirls, oxidation, very dirty wheels and many other dirty areas that are often left untouched.  Eric does an amazing job paying attention to all the small details that separate the ordinary from extraordinary.  Check out a few of the pictures below, but see the full Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here.

Deep cleaning the paint with a clay bar

Left wheel not cleaned, right wheel cleaned with SONAX Wheel Cleaner Full Effect

BEFORE

AFTER

Completed!

Read the entire Lamborghini Gallardo Reconditioning article here and learn more about what products and techniques were used to complete this outstanding detail!

If you have any questions please let me know or leave a comment at the bottom of the article.

Greg @ DI
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 10:07:44 PM »

HMmm, not bad! Like how he got them swirlies out...  Wink

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 10:26:34 PM »

Um...

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 07:46:03 AM »

And here I'm wondering why I know I've read this before.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012