Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:27:52 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Support Another Member  (Read 20376 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2011, 07:09:56 PM »

Just wanted to bump this thread so it doesn't lose it's momentum.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ryans7thgen
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
ryans7thgen pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2011, 10:58:36 PM »

I cannot express how amazing you guys are.  It has been a rough two weeks to say the least and to see this today is incredible.  I really do not know what to say.  To be able to drive my car again after my recovery gives me something to really look forward to.  I really thank everyone.  Tim, I do not know how to repay you for this.
To every one:  if you are going to be in town or traveling through feel free to hit me up.  I need to get to a CM event and meet some of the people on this site.  I was hoping to get to the CanAm but not this year.    When my local car club gets an event together I will post it on here.  Always feel free to join in with us.  Like this site, we are a tight group of car fans that are always there for each other. 
Update on me:  I took myself to the E.R. on sat the 6th after work with shortness of breath.  I was informed that I was suffering from congestive heart failure.  They have gotten the fluid out of my lungs and off my system.  I am going to get a heart catheterization angiogram tomorrow.   If that goes good, the plan is for me to have my pacemaker upgraded and the wires replaced next week. If that goes ok, I will have one day in hospital recovery and 2 weeks at home.
Once again I must thank everyone.  You guys are incredible.
Ryan
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 11:04:54 PM »

Son of a bitch!!  You found out.   Grin

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2011, 11:42:38 AM »

My espn is on point. Good to hear everything is going good for you Ryan and I wish you a speedy recovery.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2011, 01:37:01 PM »

I cannot express how amazing you guys are.  It has been a rough two weeks to say the least and to see this today is incredible.  I really do not know what to say.  To be able to drive my car again after my recovery gives me something to really look forward to.  I really thank everyone.  Tim, I do not know how to repay you for this.
To every one:  if you are going to be in town or traveling through feel free to hit me up.  I need to get to a CM event and meet some of the people on this site.  I was hoping to get to the CanAm but not this year.    When my local car club gets an event together I will post it on here.  Always feel free to join in with us.  Like this site, we are a tight group of car fans that are always there for each other. 
Update on me:  I took myself to the E.R. on sat the 6th after work with shortness of breath.  I was informed that I was suffering from congestive heart failure.  They have gotten the fluid out of my lungs and off my system.  I am going to get a heart catheterization angiogram tomorrow.   If that goes good, the plan is for me to have my pacemaker upgraded and the wires replaced next week. If that goes ok, I will have one day in hospital recovery and 2 weeks at home.
Once again I must thank everyone.  You guys are incredible.
Ryan

Good luck with your recovery! Please keep us in the loop, and I'm sure I speak for everyong when I say I'm glad I(we) could help out.
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 03:42:38 PM »

Good luck with your recovery Ryan, hope all goes according to plan brother. Good luck!
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2011, 08:25:16 PM »

haha he found out!! O well Get well soon. If I can sell my amp I'll donate some more.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2011, 08:37:58 PM »

Thats some crazy stuff Ryan. I wish you and your family the best and hope you have a speedy recovery. Glad we could help and just remember that your ECM family is here for you man.

Rich
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2011, 10:24:33 AM »

Hope you have a safe operation and a speedy recovery Ryan.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2011, 01:41:45 PM »

Hey guys.  I received some bad news a little bit ago.  Ryan's wife got a hold of me to let me know that he passed away last night.  I'm out of town right now at a work conference, but as soon as I have a spare moment, I will be going through my paypal account and refunding the money that everyone donated.  I have already purchased the clutch line, so I will complete the repair on his car.  If you would like me to keep your donation to use towards flowers or to give to his family, please let me know.

Tim
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2011, 01:55:37 PM »

Keep my donation Tim, so very sad news.  Sad
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2011, 02:18:12 PM »

OH WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2011, 02:54:47 PM »

definitely keep the donation, Tim.  Wow.. that's just unfair.. so sorry to hear this.

-brian
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2011, 03:24:20 PM »

Wow, that's terrible... sorry to hear this. You can keep my donation.

Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2011, 04:55:32 PM »

keep it, repair the car so she can sell it to care of any expenses.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012