Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 03:33:03 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Support Another Member  (Read 20379 times)
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »

Maybe I missed it, but who is this for?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2011, 08:10:44 AM »

He never said to respect that member's privacy.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2011, 08:13:39 AM »

Sent Tim. I didn't see the option to send as a "gift" so I hope there's no fee added to it.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2011, 08:24:17 AM »

Guys please keep in mind that its the people that make this place great. It starts with the cars we all have a like interest but, at the end of the day its the people we meet along the way that really matter. Lets help out a friend so he has an easier time getting back on his feet even if you skip your cup of coffee one morning and donate the $3.09 or what ever it cost it will help!
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2011, 08:27:21 AM »

freed up some more funds and sent them your way tim.  I hope that helps bring you closer to where you wanted to be.

-brian
Lemonjelly

Reputation Power: 6
Lemonjelly pfffft.
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2011, 09:07:25 AM »

Donation sent.

I know how much clutch problems suck, just went through it myself. Cannot even imagine being laid up in the hospital on top of it all. Hope this helps and you get better soon!

Steve - NECM #4

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2011, 09:28:22 AM »

Ike, Z is right.  I didn't list the members name to respect his privacy.  This is meant to be a surprise, so I can't exactly ask him if he's okay with it.  I'll double check with his wife and see if she is cool with it.  If you really must know, PM me.

Steve, it's okay.  Thank you so much for the donation.

Brian, that's awesome.  I was surprised when I saw that you made another donation.

Steve, thanks for the donation man.  Clutch problems do suck.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 09:35:23 AM »

donation sent, it didnt give me an option on how to send it as well.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 09:47:07 AM »

Thanks for the donation David.  I just realized that the donate button just brings you to a page to donate to the site and doesn't give you the gift option.  I guess you can only send money as a gift if you have my paypal address.  It's no big deal though.  This is probably the best method since it's easy for everyone.

Just a quick update for everyone.  From the money raised, I was able to buy the clutch line today.  If things keep going they way they have been, I should be able to surprise his wife with a good amount of money too. 

All I can say is that you guys are awesome.  I know that they will really appreciate you guys coming together to help out.  Hopefully I'll be able to get pics of the repair to post on here so you guys can see where your donations went.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 09:59:49 AM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Rich01

Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 12:23:31 PM »

Tim, I Will make a donation as soon as I get home from work tonight.

Rich
thisaznboi88

thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2011, 12:41:48 PM »

Will make another donation once I sell my 4 channel amp.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
Rich01

Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2011, 06:18:41 PM »

Donation sent

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2011, 06:53:12 PM »

Thanks Rich.  You rock for helping out.

Tim
ikethegreat

ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2011, 07:43:06 AM »

Sent what I could. 
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2011, 08:54:32 AM »

Thank you for your donation Ike.  No matter how little you may think your contribution is, it all adds up and still helps out a lot. 

Tim
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 4 5 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012