Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 10:13:54 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: [Profile] Accordguy04 (UPDATE: New Accord! Page 3 5/2/2013)  (Read 77980 times)
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2013, 08:50:46 PM »

Smh...

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »

Finally bit the bullet and replaced the shitty ass OEM wiper blades with brand spankin new Bosch Icons and guess what... NOW I CAN SEE IN A RAINSTORM!  The OEMs wiped ok goin up, but wouldn't do shit on the way down...  Tried cleanin the windshield and wiping down the blades, but nothing helped.  But now I'm good.

Next mod will prolly be some HID goodness and LED jawns... we'll see how long I can fight the urge.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2013, 10:31:35 AM »

Let me make it more difficult for you:

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2013, 10:39:16 AM »

Oh my stars n garters...
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2013, 10:39:53 AM »

Yeah... They're SOOOO NICE!  But thats honestly one thing I don't wanna mess with this time around...  Its so nice bein able to drive and not worry about potholes or dips or anything.

But I did hear that a Borla axleback is going into production and should be available in a couple weeks...  Huh?

Idk, I have a lot of expenses in the next year or so... Bills, Xbox One, Ring for GFs finger, lookin into buyin a house instead of pissin away rent money.  Cars not priority right now, which is why I got a new one.  But you all know, every once in a while you get an itch and you just have to scratch it. Cheesy

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2013, 10:43:50 AM »

Yeah. The thing with scratching an itch is that it can get infected and then itches worse so you have to scratch it harder. Eventually that leads to you being driven to the brink of madness and scratching with a belt sander until its a gaping hole... wait. Are we talking about actual itches or the car modding bug? I think I got a little carried away there.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 07, 2013, 11:26:36 AM »

Yeah... They're SOOOO NICE!  But thats honestly one thing I don't wanna mess with this time around...  Its so nice bein able to drive and not worry about potholes or dips or anything.

I feel this way as well.  As much as I love the lowered look, I don't think I'd ever want to go through the hassle again with a new car. 
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: June 07, 2013, 12:21:03 PM »

Finally bit the bullet and replaced the shitty ass OEM wiper blades with brand spankin new Bosch Icons and guess what... NOW I CAN SEE IN A RAINSTORM!  The OEMs wiped ok goin up, but wouldn't do shit on the way down...  Tried cleanin the windshield and wiping down the blades, but nothing helped.  But now I'm good.

Next mod will prolly be some HID goodness and LED jawns... we'll see how long I can fight the urge.

Can you see the curbs when you park now?
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 07, 2013, 12:22:17 PM »

Can you see the curbs when you park now?
laugh

accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2013, 02:24:25 PM »

Yup, adjusted my mirrors... dicks. lol

@ Mike - I hope you get wheels, beautiful wheels that are envied by all.  And I hope you become careless and have a curb make you feel the pain that I feel.

-Ryan

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2013, 02:30:16 PM »

So you did it? I thought you said your dad-in-law borrowed it? Foh shame! Lol pray to the gods of curb rash.

....and besides, if Mike had new wheels they'd look perfect.

Because they'd be in the basement.

.....don't hurt me... lol just kidding! Cheesy
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 07, 2013, 02:48:06 PM »

laugh
accordguy04

Creeper

accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 07, 2013, 03:13:11 PM »

Hahaha I love you Denny.

And as for the rash, I'm still swear that I didn't do it.  I've been in new car mode and parking minimum a foot away from all curbs.  But I have no real proof and don't feel like being a dick and bringing it up after the fact.  So all thats left to do is eat it... and by it I of course mean the dick.

-Ryan

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2013, 03:40:21 PM »

Thanks for the material.  Cheesy

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2013, 09:00:02 AM »

Yup, adjusted my mirrors... dicks. lol

@ Mike - I hope you get wheels, beautiful wheels that are envied by all.  And I hope you become careless and have a curb make you feel the pain that I feel.
Too cheap for that ish...
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012