Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 09:31:22 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!  (Read 4642 times)
DetailedImage.com

Reputation Power: 1
DetailedImage.com pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:13:49 PM »

BRAND NEW Meguiar's DA Microfiber Correction System has revolutionized detailing!
This unique system is using brand new technology with a microfiber buffing pad and new polishes specifically built to optimize the new kind of microfiber pads when used with a DA Buffer (Dual Action i.e. Porter Cable 7424XP Random Orbital Buffer) .  The results are nothing short of stunning!  Meguiar's even states in their ad..."Revolutionizing paint defect removal and surface finishing with No Swirls..GUARANTEED"!

If you have any questions about these products or any part of your detailing process please let me know!

Greg @ DI
ikethegreat

Reputation Power: 24
ikethegreat who is this guy?ikethegreat who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:36:19 AM »

Have you used this at all?  I'm wondering how well it works because it sure is expensive.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 07:41:24 AM by ikethegreat » Logged
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2011, 08:08:12 AM »

When you break it down, it's not expensive.  I would guess that the price is comparable to buying everything separately.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 10:00:06 AM »

Are you guys not planning on selling the 3" pad version?  I was most interested in that one but don't see it listed. 
DetailedImage.com

Reputation Power: 1
DetailedImage.com pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2011, 10:28:08 AM »

We were not allowed to help with the development of the product but 5 of our writers on the Ask a Pro Blog team did and I've talked to them and Meguiar's extensively about it.  I HIGHLY recommend checking out our articles on the ask a pro blog as they describe the product in more detail with pictures and video.  This product is the real deal and will truly change detailing.

We will probably have the 3" ones in stock in about 1 - 2 weeks.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg
ikethegreat

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 02:15:13 PM »

Hmm I used this over the weekend and was pretty disappointed with the results.  I have lots of acid rain spots all over my car from when I used to work at a steel mill and no matter how many passes I did, I could not get them off at all.   Cry

I was able to remove the lines in my clear coat that were left after I removed my sunroof visor and my deck lip spoiler.  I was happy about that at least.  

It was nice and easy to use but the results just weren't what I expected after spending $100 on the kit and spending close to 16 hours working on the car this weekend.  
« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 02:17:11 PM by ikethegreat » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012