Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 09:32:21 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Power wire  (Read 16021 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2011, 05:10:29 PM »

no no no!!! i know that sorry about that  Sad  i ment for my remote line i know the power wire is fused : )

Okay but the remote wire dosen't require a fuse... just run it from your head unit straight to your amp!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »

I think he's just trying to do it an easier way than pulling his head unit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CNY240

Reputation Power: 1
CNY240 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2011, 11:33:38 AM »

I'm with Stupid yes haha its already ran everything is done but i dont think i should be using the SRS fuse....  but i will be also throwing ina  switch  in thos eopen spots to the left of steering wheel : ) stock honda one so she will fit : )
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2011, 01:51:03 PM »

I think he's just trying to do it an easier way than pulling his head unit.

It's called laziness....

CNY240 - Just make sure everything is connected correctly dude!

...Im done here on this thread.  Flippa!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2011, 04:39:36 PM »

I ahve no time haha between school work and homework : (  im lucky to have this much done ahha
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2011, 03:26:59 AM »

Um, have fun with that. Personally, I wouldn't use the SRS fuse to power the remote. Something about fucking with the airbag circuit just gives me the willys. Find another switched power source for your remote man.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2011, 09:21:03 AM »

That's what I would do.  No fucky with srs.  You may get hurt.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2011, 09:32:47 AM »

so all you guys ran to behind the head unit? for the remot line correct? any forums or DIY to get to it. I ahve taken apart civic dashes not a accord yet but willing to try  at the garage. JUst with the SRS other person has it ran their for a good year no problems but i hear yah with what your saying so that will be getting re located : ) and sorry for the dumb/ obvious question im asking i just cant really afford to waste alot of time with tearing stuff down then not knowing what im doing and poking around : (  but i shall be wanting to run my remote to back of head unit so please enlighten me : )
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2011, 09:45:45 AM »

There is a wiring diagram of your Accord already on here.  Honestly, your best bet is to connect it to the 12v power on your cigarette lighter/12v power in your center console.  That's probably the easiest thing to access.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2011, 10:28:49 AM »

And that's exactly where I ran mine. Great thing about it is, its switched rather than being constant on like Hondas used to be.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CNY240

CNY240 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2011, 03:04:14 PM »

will do that seems easy enough.  but i guess i could also then  run it to  the fuse for that in the kicker panel i guess? and to eliminate the system always getting power thats what the switch i wanna put it will do so i guess as long as i remove the wire from the srs is hould be good? just making sure and  im going to think about splicing into there : )  srs=bad idea radio or car accesory good idea  Smiley but that would be easy enough to do splicing into the receptical
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2011, 03:07:31 PM »

SRS = bad. 12v power accessory in dash or center console = good.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012