Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:49:05 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: my new lights  (Read 2334 times)
CM5_NC1102
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
CM5_NC1102 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2011, 10:33:43 PM »

Got these light off ebay with the 8k HID kit for around $150 back in november...theyre a pretty good pair too...now ive got my old head lights if anybody is interested in them that wants to do a retrofit

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 09:01:43 AM »

Are you trying to sell your old headlights?  This section is not intended for posting for sale threads.  If you are unable to post a for sale thread, that is because you are a new member and do not have permissions to yet. 

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CM5_NC1102
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 1
CM5_NC1102 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 09:19:41 AM »

i havent really intended to sell yet cause i havent had anyone ask for them on any other forum...i was just curious and then if some was was interested ...id find some other way to talk to them about it via text email...ya know

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2011, 10:16:21 PM »

I would strongly recommend that you read the Site & Forum Rules thoroughly before posting anything else.  The rule that you're kinda sorta about to maybe possibly break is one that is strongly enforced.  Please don't try and circumvent our process.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012