Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 27, 2024, 08:25:27 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's a sad and dark day for the 666  (Read 25288 times)
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2010, 10:35:13 AM »

Arie, let's see what happens when you're back on your feet in a couple of months.  I might be willing to sell you a fully loaded 666 CBP w/ black interior.  If I was willing to sell it early this year, I might be willing to sell it late next year.  You never know.

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2010, 10:48:30 AM »

I've got a few spots down here in Miami we could hide Arie's car. It'll give me something to drive while my brother drives my car. lol

That's fucked up bro, forget the car. Kidnap me and throw me in Miami I promise I'll be good down there  angel

Hell, I'll fly up and and drive it back. I have a climate controlled garage so you know it will be taken care of  Grin

Seriously though, this sucks. I hate to see it go but you have to do what is best for you. Good luck with law school! I'm a pre-law major, whoo!

Thanks Bill.

Pre-law, NICE! Good luck with the studies as well.

Arie, let's see what happens when you're back on your feet in a couple of months.  I might be willing to sell you a fully loaded 666 CBP w/ black interior.  If I was willing to sell it early this year, I might be willing to sell it late next year.  You never know.

Well I hope you don't have to sell your baby, but you never know. I might actually take you up on that offer.  If the day ever comes, you know exactly who to offer the ride to first.  Grin

Arie
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2010, 10:53:58 AM »

No problem Brother.

v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2010, 11:31:41 AM »

Not if we "report it stolen'" and Find a shell to burn and throw your license plate in it. then the insurance will take care of it  >Cheesy after that all of our  meet's will be in mexico

hahahah - im down.  arie, you'll have to just fly under the radar and live off the grid for a few months. 

J u s t i n
InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2010, 11:42:32 AM »

Dam man I come on and see this surely is a sad and dark day. I know how important having that van was as well as passing that LSAT is and wish you best of luck. I hope you dont have to part out too much with the amount of work you put into her and someone prob buy her with all the bells and whistles already on. If you need any parts to go back to stock though let me know. I got a few stuff sitting in my parents garage up in NY. Oh and I got dibs on the spike plates and carbon fiber interior  Tongue

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Tunergirl

Reputation Power: 2
Tunergirl pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2010, 09:20:54 AM »

You know you could always get the car bring it to me and Paul in Va and who knows what will happen with it while it'd down here before he gets it back
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2010, 09:34:19 AM »

Damn fine idea Carrie.  I like your style dude.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2010, 09:18:16 AM »

Fucking awesome!

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 21, 2010, 09:50:15 PM »

I'm after Tim with the nut kicking!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: December 21, 2010, 09:52:06 PM »

I guess we're bringing it over here.  Good idea.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 21, 2010, 09:57:21 PM »

See, I try to follow rules around here. 

So Arie, who did end up buying you car?

Tim, when the time comes, I'm hoping you can help me with some mods.  It gonna be a while though. Have to recuperate some funds.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 21, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »

Meh, I'm useless when it comes to modding cars.  I'm sure you saw the hack job I did in Arie's trunk.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 21, 2010, 10:02:51 PM »

LoL! I've seen your work!

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 21, 2010, 10:06:16 PM »

Yeah.  It's not that great.  I know.

Tim
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 21, 2010, 10:09:13 PM »

Could be worse. Could be me hacking up wires all over the place. I gotta take a better look at that box.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012