Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 11:55:00 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Event @ Plano, TX // September 3rd, 2010  (Read 1770 times)
Vixen89
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
Vixen89 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« on: August 17, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »

Us Dallas peeps will be holding our first gathering ever since my8thgen.com has formed and of course your more than welcome to join us! This will be held at Main Event - Bowling, Laser Tag, Billiards, Arcade Games, and so forth. There is a special going on as well on Labor Day weekend. You get to do all these sessions for $16 per person ONLY, that's a steal to me to have unlimited bowling, laser tag, and billiards. The arcade games you have to pay for yourself obviously along with the food and drinks. We will be meeting at the parking lot to introduce ourselves and to get comfortable with others for an hour before we all head inside together. Parking will be far away from the building..I'm scared of door dings.

Now we do have guidelines you have to follow if you will please and I know all of you are adults...*cough*

* No douchey behavior.
* No burnouts/peelouts.
* No drifting.
* Absolutely NO alcohol and NO drugs anywhere at or around the meet.
* No street racing at or near the meet.
* The meet is NOT a place for loud stereos or engine revving. Keep the stereos at a reasonable level.
* Pickup your trash, don't leave the lot in a mess.
* Please watch your speed as you enter and exit the parking lot.
* These meets are attended by everyone from young kids to older people who walk around and enjoy the atmosphere. PLEASE drive responsibly.
* Plan to talk to a lot of people... don't be shy!
* WE ARE ON PUBLIC PROPERTY SO PLEASE RESPECT!

Just remember to be safe and make it a pleasant experience. You'll be asked to leave if you act too immature for your own age..

WHERE:
Main Event Entertainment
3941 Central Expressway
Plano, TX 75023

(972) 881-8181‎

WHEN: September 3rd, 2010 // 4PM - 2AM

Please spread the word as many forums are being invited. I hope everyone has fun cheers!!

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2010, 04:13:51 PM »

Looks like a good time.  Wish I could go, but I'm not moving to TX any more.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012