Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:27:09 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455048 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 16, 2010, 02:52:06 PM »

I think Verizon was blowing a bunch of smoke up everyone's ass to keep the customers that actually give a shit about having a phone (that they paid too much money for) that works properly.  It was a fucking huge lie.  They lied to their employees hoping they would leak the information to customers and start rumors.  Verizon are a bunch of dirt bag piles of shit.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: July 16, 2010, 02:53:40 PM »

I can tell you Apple is stupid for not doing it unless they are getting an absurd amount of money from AT&T for exclusivity
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: July 16, 2010, 03:03:24 PM »

I think that Verizon is stupid for not jumping at the chance to get the iPhone.  They fuck up so many good phones with their bullshit. 

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: July 16, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »

That is a rumor. There is no reception problem with the iPhone 4. Apple sent out a statement regarding it and they did admit to a problem that every iPhone has had since the original one.

Would you like to explain this

I mean considering it was just a rumor and all  Cheesy.
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: July 16, 2010, 03:24:28 PM »

Tim
status

GOMD

Reputation Power: 14
status pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 16, 2010, 04:04:35 PM »

motorola is garbage. when i renewed my t-mobile account i wanted a free phone, i got the moto rokr e8..... fuck that piece of shit. once my iphone broke i now have to use the rokr. the back continues to fall off every fuccking time. glitchy as hell and every once in a while i'll get a text message with no icon no alert and it'll say its already been looked at.

i do agree that the  nexus one is a kick ass phone but if its not in stores by aug 26 then i have to get my jailbroken iphone.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: July 16, 2010, 05:39:23 PM »

I think that Verizon is stupid for not jumping at the chance to get the iPhone.  They fuck up so many good phones with their bullshit. 

From what I've heard Verizon (Any Carrier for the matter) Is only allowed to put logos into the Andriod phones. No V cast non of that bull shit. Totally open to do what ever you want!
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 16, 2010, 07:09:49 PM »

Would you like to explain this

I mean considering it was just a rumor and all  Cheesy.

chill... I already admitted I was wrong. I still standby my statement that my iPhone doesn't have a problem

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 16, 2010, 07:21:47 PM »

so 3 million phones sold.   .55% have complained so 16500, people.  they also guess 8 to 12 million iph4 to be sold by sep 30. .55%  44,000. thats intense. and he says thats not a problem. not to mention the douche isnt fixing the problem either. what a piece of shit.  if i had a iph4 i'd return it and gather people to project mayham the shit outta apple.

-Alec
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: July 16, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »

chill... I already admitted I was wrong. I still standby my statement that my iPhone doesn't have a problem

I'm chill just messing with you Bill you know that.. If I were you I would still get down on a free case. Why not?
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2010, 07:51:07 PM »

This silicone case deal is going to cost them a fortune. Not that they are paying $29 each but, its still lost profit.
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »

Oh, I am going to. I haven't decided if I want to use it or not though. It kinda ruins the appearance of the phone. If my phone were messing up I wouldn't accept anything other than a new fixed phone. That kinda pisses me off.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
status

GOMD

status pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2010, 08:34:37 PM »

This silicone case deal is going to cost them a fortune. Not that they are paying $29 each but, its still lost profit.
hope apple doesnt have to file for bankruptcy

-Alec
wtcii

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2010, 08:36:43 PM »

If they were to recall the iPhone 4 right now, it would cost 1.5 billion. That is only 3.5% of their cash on hand. I dont think they have anything to worry about. That silicon case probably cost 5-10 to make. So, in comparison to what I think they should do, they are getting out cheap. An iPhone 4 16gb cost $186 to make.

Bill C.
SECM member
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2010, 09:21:06 PM »

Thats why i would of waited for the second bach of them to come out after all the glitches and hiccups get fix i would be one of the few people out there who doesnt like cases on there phone unless is my belt clip or screen protector . because even with the case the problem will still exist

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012