Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 02:46:15 PM
Poll
Question: Who hates cell companies' bullshit?
Me - 5 (33.3%)
This guy! - 7 (46.7%)
Who's got two thumbs? - 3 (20%)
I'm indifferent but they still suck - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 15

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cell Phone Discussion  (Read 455084 times)
Arielit0oo

Reputation Power: 12
Arielit0oo pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1620 on: June 28, 2012, 07:39:53 PM »

Droids suck Cheesy

Bc Thats a real technical statement
Grin Si señor.
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1621 on: June 28, 2012, 08:23:51 PM »

Don't start that debate in here it gets ugly quick.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »

Yeah it does. Especially since I and others with Android powered awesomeness have this:

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1623 on: June 28, 2012, 09:24:31 PM »

I wasn't impressed with the phone that the Droid fans in here suggested I get.  That ruined the whole Droid thing for me.  It wasn't as awesome as some of you guys claim it is.  Even though most of the mods here are Droid fans, the owner is not.  Devil

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: June 28, 2012, 09:46:26 PM »

Haha Tim FTW!!

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1625 on: June 28, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »

You're just mad you didn't get a Nexus. My phone pretty much has the ULTIMATE OS and kernel combo once you gain root privileges.

Hey Tim.

J/P Tim. You know I gotta give you shit sometimes. Especially when I'm in a good mood.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1626 on: June 28, 2012, 09:55:14 PM »

Hahaha.  Sorry.  I'd rather have a phone that works out of the box without needing to make it better.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: June 28, 2012, 10:16:19 PM »

Hahaha.  Sorry.  I'd rather have a phone that works out of the box without needing to make it better.

Plus fucking 10000000000000!!!!!
alpha

Reputation Power: 18
alpha pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: June 28, 2012, 10:25:19 PM »

I'm actually becoming less and less a fan of Android..

That being said, I still prefer Android to iOS.

I'm excited about the potential of Windows 8.

- Mark
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: June 28, 2012, 10:44:32 PM »

My phone works fine out of the box. I'd rather make it better. Same can be said about cars.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1630 on: June 28, 2012, 11:26:40 PM »

Here we go... I'm sitting this round out... 
Arielit0oo

Arielit0oo pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: June 29, 2012, 03:44:30 AM »

I wasn't impressed with the phone that the Droid fans in here suggested I get.  That ruined the whole Droid thing for me.  It wasn't as awesome as some of you guys claim it is.  Even though most of the mods here are Droid fans, the owner is not.  Devil

Oh, I forgot to acknowledge this post so yeah.... This comment took a dump to the one previous to it  Cheesy
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1632 on: June 29, 2012, 07:12:10 AM »

I'm excited about the potential of Windows 8.

Someone showed me their Windows phone and it seemed okay.  It's kinda hard to tell unless it's actually your phone though.  All previous versions of Windows phones were AWFUL.  They were always over complicated and tedious to use.  Let's hope they've learned from their mistakes and make something good.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: June 29, 2012, 10:27:03 AM »

I wasn't impressed with the phone that the Droid fans in here suggested I get.  That ruined the whole Droid thing for me.  It wasn't as awesome as some of you guys claim it is.  Even though most of the mods here are Droid fans, the owner is not.  Devil

Oh, I forgot to acknowledge this post so yeah.... This comment took a dump to the one previous to it  Cheesy
Suck my ass!

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1634 on: June 30, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »

No way homo.  I was hanging out with some friends yesterday, and they were going back and forth talking shit about each other's phones.  One guy had a Windows phone and he was bagging on the dude with the Android phone.  I just sat back and watched the fun. 

Tim
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 145 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012