Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:23:15 PM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help Locating reverse line trigger  (Read 3016 times)
thisaznboi88

Reputation Power: 24
thisaznboi88 who is this guy?thisaznboi88 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (6)

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2010, 11:18:21 PM »

Hey everyone! I need help locating the reverse line on the accord. I was trying to look for "Reverse Light - green - (+) - driver kick (harness to rear of car)" but I really don't know where it is. I tired looking for a Green wire, and I was like DAMN!!! All the wires near the inside car fuse box is green. Anyways I need it to run to my TB control unit since I want it to turn back to normal mode when in reverse.  

So if you could let me know and snap a pictures of it that would be great. Also if you happen to have the reverse camera hooked up could you show me where/ how you ran the wires? I need it to go to the cubby box of the car.

Thanks a lot everyone.

~~FlashPro tuned by domgsr-t~~
Kinda Flashpro tuned by http://vittuned.com/
k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 11:20:44 PM »

:wave:

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »

There is a wiring harness that goes down the DS of the car.  Peel back the tap and spread open the loom.  It's in there.  That's where I tap for reverse cameras when I do installs in Accords.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2010, 10:52:35 PM »

Does it run under the door step thingy? Or is on the carpet side of the driver seat?

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2010, 11:31:37 PM »

You remove the plastic piece that is on the interior.  Just pop the cover off the key hole for your trunk release, unscrew it, and pop the cover off.  It's pretty cake to get to.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
thisaznboi88

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 12:24:22 AM »

Thanks man. You just made my day.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2010, 12:54:52 AM »

Glad to help.

Tim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012