Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 25, 2024, 11:28:36 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ECM Chatroom  (Read 4542159 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20850 on: December 12, 2012, 08:10:04 PM »

Sounds like a loser.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Reputation Power: 5
Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20851 on: December 12, 2012, 08:13:52 PM »

I've tolerated him, for my sister's sake, but today I sliced through the bullshit and flat out told her I didn't like him. He told her if they didn't have kids they wouldn't be together...that's nice...not because he loves her or anything!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20852 on: December 12, 2012, 08:34:08 PM »

Wow. Now he definitely deserves a ferocious beating.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20853 on: December 12, 2012, 08:39:13 PM »

Sorry for all the venting, I just can't believe some people....
exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20854 on: December 12, 2012, 10:00:23 PM »

Denny, You're not the first and probably wont be the last to vent/rant in here...

I still want to beat him like he stole something.

Z, You just wanna beat someon like they owe you money just to do it... No motives needed

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #20855 on: December 12, 2012, 10:15:28 PM »

Such is true.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20856 on: December 13, 2012, 12:38:48 AM »

This was my car karma over the last couple of days...

The daily driver Ford Taurus starts to experience random starting issues last Monday, literally right after I crossed paths with my mechanic at a local deli.  It's also been slowly leaking oil for a while.  Jump to Saturday... trying to xmas shop and the car completely won't start, so I'm stuck in a parking lot in Mass.  Call AAA, truck shows up, but oddly it's not my truck because a lady in the same lot locked her keys in her car and the driver was for her.  So I wait more, my guy shows up, no dead battery, but assumes it's the starter.  Bang bang bang on that bitch, rock the car a bit, it struggles to start, and eventually does.  Get home, park it, leave it.

Next day, head to Autozone to test the battery thinking it's still under warranty, and they say it's at 60% and that I'm out of warranty period anyway, so they say to check the wiring and grounds and give me pricing for starters and alternators.  Head to rents house, and car dies completely when I get there.  Thinking I still maybe have a battery or ground issue since the starter is clicking, father pulls Ford F-150 around to attach jumper cables, and while pulling near me, blows out a brake line and the truck nearly rolls into my car / down the hill.  So now, two cars out of commission.  So, gotta unpack the Accord and pull that out to try and jump the Taurus.  Unfortunately, this didn't work, so still thinking it's the battery we remove it and I take it back to Autozone to test, but it's at 100% now... magic.  Fuck this, head back, put it in, have to swap to the last family car since everyone needed to organize transpo. to work the next day.

Monday morning, calling AAA to potentially tow two cars in tandem, but then father decides otherwise.  Taurus gets towed to one shop, and in a ballsy move, father drives F-150 on back roads to another mechanic using the ebrake to stop and me blocking traffic (I know, not smart, but shit happens and we went slow).  This involved a lot of bouncing around and rides to and from the shops, and all the while the Accord decides to throw a CEL again, and as per my other thread, one headlight went out, and then within an hour, the other was out.  So who's thinking fuck, I'ma have to drive home from work with my high beams on.  However, later on they randomly decided to work again, and the CEL I believe is for the front O2 sensor again (only 1 1/2 years old, thanks Denso).  Taurus gets picked up after it's all fixed - starter replaced, and oil leak defined as "normal and minimal"... wtf?  Truck also gets repaired and picked up.  Visa card gets charged for overpriced parts and labor.  Then back to work work work.

Shit comes in threes.

My fingers hurt.

accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #20857 on: December 13, 2012, 07:32:06 AM »

I'll wear my glock shirt that R.Lee Ermey signed.

Dude came into the store yesterday with a shirt that said "Suck my Glock" made me lol

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20858 on: December 13, 2012, 07:45:09 AM »

Dave, if it means anything, I still love you. No homo.

Well, maybe just the tip.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20859 on: December 13, 2012, 08:12:47 AM »

That seems like all homo to me.

Dave, it happens to all of us.  I'm having car problems too.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20860 on: December 13, 2012, 09:16:54 AM »

Its an inside joke Tim.

And Tim, you've been having car trouble for a minute though.

exelr8
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.exelr8 is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #20861 on: December 13, 2012, 11:01:25 AM »

Lol we are all having issues.

"Big Country"  "Lonesome postwhor3 #1" "Car Whore Squad Member #2"
SECM Squad #3...kinda
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20862 on: December 13, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »

I tried talking to someone about my issues and they wanted to put me in a padded room. I politely declined.

Nit3h4wk C0uP3
Veteran

Nit3h4wk C0uP3 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20863 on: December 13, 2012, 11:29:26 AM »

Lol you don't have to worry about paying bills in a padded room.

What do you guys know about life insurance policies? (Is there a thread for that?)
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #20864 on: December 13, 2012, 11:33:28 AM »

There isn't a thread for that.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 ... 1911 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012