Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 02:19:43 AM
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Led Light Strip  (Read 11661 times)
Asim

Reputation Power: 5
Asim pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 12:04:57 AM »

Quote from: "wtcii"
Im pretty quick to call things rice if they don't serve any purpose other than looks.

My rims, lip and spoiler I guess are all rice Smiley

A S I M O
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 12:08:44 AM »

No, assuming your spoiler and lip are OEM and your wheel have benefits such as being wider and/or they are lighter.

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 09:19:40 AM »

Im pretty quick to call things rice if they don't serve any purpose other than looks.

What purpose does leather interior serve?  :grin:
v6sicksspeed

Reputation Power: 7
v6sicksspeed pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 09:25:24 AM »

its all about the time and energy put into it.  if you cut corners then it'll look cheap but if you put the proper time/energy/money/research into it i think it can come out well.

piero where was that pic from that you posted?

J u s t i n
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

What purpose does leather interior serve?  :mrgreen:

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2010, 09:58:38 AM »

Quote from: "lavalleemike"

What purpose does leather interior serve?  :mrgreen:

But, the stain didn't affect anything but, the looks right? I'm just trying to open your eyes a little bit. I agree that there are a lot of ricey cars around, but all of us have modifications that are strictly aesthetic. I know personally My calipers are powder coated, and my Intake manifold cover is painted with a polished logo. These things serve no purpose to increase performance but, I like them does that make my car rice? 95% of the members on here have Blackhoused or color matched headlights what purpose does that serve?
Icebox

Reputation Power: 12
Icebox pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »

bill, i they are trying to make the point that there are a lot of mods that you classify as ricer that just aren't. its all about point of view. my idea of ricer is when something isn't tastefully done well and i believe that is the general consensus here.

David - MDVACM Squad #13

My EliteCM Profile
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 10:58:27 AM »

Time to get back on topic.  If you want to start a "what is rice?" discussion, you're welcome to start a new thread.

I agree with Justin though.  If done right, it can be pulled off.  My only suggestion is to not try and duplicate the look of the Audi LED strip.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 11:24:26 AM »

Quote from: "v6sicksspeed"

piero where was that pic from that you posted?

that is Cooper's car from G7A

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 12:02:47 PM »

i think this is the new Angel Eyes and we all know how long that was in style for. Maybe 1 summer tops
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 12:51:14 PM »

True. Some people are still incorporating the angel eyes into they're setups much the same way you still see assclowns rocking the F&F1 style body kits and shit like that.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Accord1234

Reputation Power: 1
Accord1234 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2010, 11:09:02 AM »

You guys are right about how it is set up affects the look. I can't believe how many Hondas I'm seeing wiith the led  strip. Must be the look for summer 10. I just saw them on a gen 8 coupe in green. Didn't even know they came in colors. Me personally I didn't see the one little strip as being rice. But if you got these people who put them on the front of thier cars and on the back lights and on the sides and make the car into one big led sight strip that looks like a monkey did it. Yea that would be rice looking.
najeezy
Fucking Newb

Reputation Power: 0
najeezy pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2010, 07:35:55 PM »

wasnt there a guy on the forums that made a set for the accord? i remember seeing someone posting about it
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 28, 2010, 09:50:05 PM »

Which forum?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2010, 09:50:14 PM »

I think that was Lex.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Pages: « First 1 [2] 3 Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012