Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 08:09:25 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1940697 times)
striktlyaccord

Reputation Power: 14
striktlyaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2535 on: March 11, 2010, 01:04:42 AM »

Tim, what's the name of the exhaust shop again?  And what resonator are you going to go with now?
And I feel your pain with the front windows as mine are also wiggly.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2536 on: March 11, 2010, 01:24:58 AM »

The name of the shop is Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling, MA.  Call and ask for Dave and let him know that I referred you.  He's the owner.  I'm not sure if he'll give you a discount, but it's worth a shot.  I'm going to probably get a Magnaflow resonator.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: March 11, 2010, 08:09:46 AM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"
Quote from: "sherker55"
Sway bars are in. I looked under my car to see if I wanted to do it myself, and I don't think I'm going to LOL.

pussy! do it!

I have no damn tools! Just gunna get a quote from a local mechanic.

Go to your local Harbor Freight and buy a $10 tool set.  All you need is some allen keys and a ratchet, and some 14mm or 17mm sockets.  No reason to have to pay anyone to do this for you.  While you're out, buy some penetrating fluid and soak the sway bar link bolts.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

Reputation Power: 11
sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: March 11, 2010, 09:05:38 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I'm going to probably get a Magnaflow resonator.

Having the exhaust installed on my Jeep Grand Cherokee today.  I too will be using a Magnaflow resonator.  Will sound a lot different than Tim's car, but the purpose of the resonator should be the same.  I will post my findings.

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: March 11, 2010, 09:10:13 AM »

Quote from: "Milan"
Sway bars are in. I looked under my car to see if I wanted to do it myself, and I don't think I'm going to LOL.

pussy! do it!

I have no damn tools! Just gunna get a quote from a local mechanic.

Go to your local Harbor Freight and buy a $10 tool set.  All you need is some allen keys and a ratchet, and some 14mm or 17mm sockets.  No reason to have to pay anyone to do this for you.  While you're out, buy some penetrating fluid and soak the sway bar link bolts.

PB Blaster FTW!  It's so easy to do man, and anyone modding their car should at least have some basic hand tools...COME ON SON!

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2540 on: March 11, 2010, 10:25:55 AM »

PB Blaster FTW!  It's so easy to do man, and anyone modding their car should at least have some basic hand tools...COME ON SON!

+1000000000000

[smh] @ Eric lolzzz

Back on topic... Got my ride inspected and passed with flying colors. Yellow inspection stickers ftw!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: March 11, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"

+1000000000000

[smh] @ Eric lolzzz

Back on topic... Got my ride inspected and passed with flying colors. Yellow inspection stickers ftw!

Let me re-phrase what I said. lol

I have no good tools at all. No harbor freight near me and home depot prices out the ass for anything. I'm gunna do my foglights first then worry about sway bars. To be honest, unless the mechanic says $40 I'm going to do it myself lol.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
xodus

Reputation Power: 1
xodus pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2542 on: March 11, 2010, 07:03:17 PM »

Picked up a tsx tranny,will be putting it in on wednesday and put my cams in a week ago.

LS2 GTO =)
wtcii

Reputation Power: 25
wtcii who is this guy?wtcii who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: March 11, 2010, 07:21:30 PM »

Quote from: "xodus"
Picked up a tsx tranny,will be putting it in on wednesday and put my cams in a week ago.

So, did you not sell your Accord?

Bill C.
SECM member
I guess he has money to burn.  I'd rather waste my money on parts that actually make my car faster, hookers, and drugs.  Fucking amateurs.   :Smiley
sherker55

Boats 'N' Ho's

sherker55 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #2544 on: March 11, 2010, 08:31:25 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
I'm going to probably get a Magnaflow resonator.

Having the exhaust installed on my Jeep Grand Cherokee today.  I too will be using a Magnaflow resonator.  Will sound a lot different than Tim's car, but the purpose of the resonator should be the same.  I will post my findings.

The exhaust sounds great, the resonator does a nice job of getting rid of any drone...

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2545 on: March 12, 2010, 06:45:53 PM »

Masked up the H on my grill. It's been raining like shit though so I haven't been able to paint it.

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2546 on: March 12, 2010, 10:10:42 PM »

Nada damn rain!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #2547 on: March 13, 2010, 10:21:38 AM »

Getting ready to finish up the interior LEDs with the courtesy lights in the doors and possibly retrofit my fogs finally. Let's see if the weather decides to cooperate with me.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #2548 on: March 13, 2010, 12:59:16 PM »

took her out for a ride in the rain today. Felt extremely low being that I've had to drive a minivan for over a week now.

Rich
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2549 on: March 13, 2010, 05:11:59 PM »

Swapped my crank pulley and alternator pulley from the UR under drive back to stock, tapped my IM for a 2nd IAT, installed my aftercooler core (just not the rest of the system).  I also cleaned my engine bay and wheels.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 168 169 [170] 171 172 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012