Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:56:24 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 2002728 times)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #900 on: June 24, 2009, 09:15:22 PM »

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
Claybared the cf hood and trunk, it really does restore the surface to a smooth as glass finish and restores gloss and luster to virtually all surfaces

clay just removes "dirt" and contaminants. you need sealer and wax after that to protect it for longer

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 24, 2009, 10:14:57 PM »

Cleaned the bird poo of my decal and clean engine bay damm rain makes it all dusty

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #902 on: June 25, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »

Let's see........

Im sure some people will be overly HAPPY to hear that I ordered my shocks today! Yes finally, I had to... I could'nt take it anymore! So they will be here next week. Hopefully to go on soon after.

Also changed the battery on my key remote.

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #903 on: June 25, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »

Just installed some iVTEC DOHC decals on my car... :P

NWINNIE34

Reputation Power: 6
NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #904 on: June 25, 2009, 04:29:03 PM »

noooo ! haha

put the finishing touches on my new bumper... one more coat of paint + clear coat and the accord is BACK KIDS....
also checked into random garages that will help me get my one last remaining nut off so that i can install my wrapped DC headers...

i love it when a plan comes together !

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #905 on: June 25, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »

Replaced my end links yesterday.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #906 on: June 25, 2009, 07:11:00 PM »

Quote from: "NWINNIE34"
noooo ! haha

put the finishing touches on my new bumper... one more coat of paint + clear coat and the accord is BACK KIDS....
also checked into random garages that will help me get my one last remaining nut off so that i can install my wrapped DC headers...

i love it when a plan comes together !

You did the painting yourself? Where did you get the OEM paint from cuz I wanna redo my front and rear bumpers. They are all scuffed up. I need Satin Silver Metallic... Plus im thinking of doing a 06-07 front conversion to house some fogs in the near future.

NWINNIE34

NWINNIE34 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #907 on: June 25, 2009, 07:37:49 PM »

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

they dont have anything in stock or in a warehouse either... when you order they specifically make your color based on some formula, put it in a aerosol can, 1 oz, 2oz, pint, or quart can and ship it to you

takes a little while, im using the aerosol can now and its damn near perfect...  i know this isnt the best method, but i have 90, 180, 240, 360, 400, and 600 grit sandpaper, filler primer, sandable primer, clear coat...
everything came out great... only one prob... i ran out of F*cking paint haha
ordered 2 new cans...

thinking of desert misting my headlight housings...perhaps a little painting under the hood... maybe my skirts eventually
try it man they make a hell of a match

2006 PWP TSX, 6Spd, Nav, Ebony Interior

Custom Comptech Icebox, Ralco UD Pulleys, 22mm Progress Tech RSB, LED Reverse/License plate lights, M3 lip spoiler, Hondata Heatshield and P2R IM gaskets, OBX Oil catch can, Hawk HPS Pads

CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #908 on: June 25, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »

they dont have anything in stock or in a warehouse either... when you order they specifically make your color based on some formula, put it in a aerosol can, 1 oz, 2oz, pint, or quart can and ship it to you

takes a little while, im using the aerosol can now and its damn near perfect...  i know this isnt the best method, but i have 90, 180, 240, 360, 400, and 600 grit sandpaper, filler primer, sandable primer, clear coat...
ordered 2 new cans...

thinking of desert misting my headlight housings...perhaps a little painting under the hood... maybe my skirts eventually

Nice how much a can? Also I would'nt use it to paint the housing of your OEM headlights cuz it gets hot and that paint will not resist heat!!! Just a thought... Maybe if you use it and then use High Temp clear coat over it... might work out!

k24low20z

k24low20z pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 25, 2009, 08:40:30 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"

ordered 2 new cans...

Nice how much a can? Also I would'nt use it to paint the housing of your OEM headlights cuz it gets hot and that paint will not resist heat!!! Just a thought... Maybe if you use it and then use High Temp clear coat over it... might work out!

he can use the OEM paint to paint the shrouds of the head lights because that part doesn't get as hot as the reflector part of the head lights.. it would be like what i did for Rolo with his Head lights.. hes had that done for about 4 months..and no peeling what so ever..

ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #910 on: June 25, 2009, 08:47:31 PM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
he can use the OEM paint to paint the shrouds of the head lights because that part doesn't get as hot as the reflector part of the head lights.. it would be like what i did for Rolo with his Head lights.. hes had that done for about 4 months..and no peeling what so ever..

Amen... It's true..
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #911 on: June 25, 2009, 09:06:46 PM »

Replaced my fuse holder in my engine bay.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #912 on: June 25, 2009, 10:41:29 PM »

Quote from: "k24low20z"
Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"

ordered 2 new cans...

Nice... better to be safe than sorry.

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 26, 2009, 04:30:47 PM »

My first TL mod the engine cover

slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 26, 2009, 04:33:45 PM »

^^^hows the fitment? Might be the angle, but doesnt look flush in the rear.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012