Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:26:32 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1997788 times)
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: March 01, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I let it get snowed on. Wasn't expecting anymore snow this year, and this morning happened. Fuck it. Hopefully I put the Teins in this weekend.

Global warming needs to hurry up. Here in Houston the weather's been confused. Friday it was high 80's... Saturday morning it was like 50 and stayed that way!

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 02, 2009, 06:59:37 AM »

I scraped the snow off my windshield this morning!!!

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 02, 2009, 09:01:53 AM »

scraped off all windows. drove to work in snow. we got about 6"

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 02, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »

Brushed all the snow off and cleared most of the driveway for her to get out if necessary. We got over a foot last night.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 02, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »

i checked my car yesterday and the moisture in my headlights are gone!!! still good today.  :D

Quote from: "timot_one"
You should have left the sealant on there and re-used it.  I have found that the oven is the best method to evenly heat the adhesive/sealant that Honda uses.  After I get everything heated up and together, I use multiple spring loaded clamps to hold the headlight together while it cools down.

I bet you could pull your headlight off, heat it up, and use clamps to get a better seal.  It's worth a try.

i didnt know better at the time. i learned the method of baking them vs heatgun and prying till after i had them prep'd for paint. and i had removed all of the sealant honda uses. "to give it a smooth surface". i used black silicone to seal them up. i clamped them down and everything plus i put ALOT of silicone.. thanx tim. i now know for next time

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 03:20:08 PM »

Quote from: "suleman_manji"
Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I let it get snowed on. Wasn't expecting anymore snow this year, and this morning happened. Fuck it. Hopefully I put the Teins in this weekend.

Global warming needs to hurry up. Here in Houston the weather's been confused. Friday it was high 80's... Saturday morning it was like 50 and stayed that way!

You get no sympathy from us up north Sule! LOL!!!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 08:57:18 PM »

lol owell... today i stopped by my work to figure something out (part wise) and they had the news going. snowing like a motherfucker on the east coast and raining on the west. but in the middle i'm running around in a tshirt and shorts :)

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 03, 2009, 03:29:45 AM »

Crawled under the car and sprayed some high temperature paint on the welded parts of my exhaust.  I bought the wrong color!  But.................  ohwell.   At least it wont rust.

--Edit--

But...  the weather is finally warming up here.  If it keeps up, I may finally install the TSX IM that's been sitting around the past few months!  I am so stoked about the results, I've been longing to do this since I first read about it 9 months ago!

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 03, 2009, 08:00:28 AM »

Gave the front seats a coat of Armorall leather wipes

fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2009, 10:00:39 AM »

i cant believe i did this. on sun i popped open the hood to retighten my strut bar, and i snapped a stud coming from the bar. so yesterday i took of the strut bar and installed my stock bar. today im going to pop off the remainder of that stud and probably just use a bolt to put her back

AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2009, 10:48:08 AM »

planning to go to friends garage to help friend with coilover install. maybe will give her quick rinse from all this snow and ice built up

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2009, 02:15:01 PM »

Wait, did you actually bust off one of the studs on your shock absorber mount for your STB or did you bust a bolt on your STB?

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2009, 02:50:51 PM »

nah man.... thank god! i busted a bolt on the stb. its not even a bolt. its a rounded bold thats pressed in.... i went over to maple honda yesterday and got the parts guy to get me a 12mm nut and 12mm bolt. so today i hammered off the broken stud on my stb. after about 4 or five good hits. it popped out. it was fairly easy. i used the 12mm nut and 12mm bolt and it fit perfectly...i bolted it all back up. i took the car out for a spin. and seems to be ok....... i dodged a bullet there. It could of been worse. if it was a stub from my suspension that couldve been costly....
the whole reason why i re tightened it in the first plact. is because it was makeing some noise, which sounded loose to me.

timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

It is actually only about $10 in parts.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
fabulous010

fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2009, 03:24:32 PM »

did your stb give you any noise? did you ever have to re-tighten it?

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012