Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 06:35:35 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 2002701 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #885 on: June 21, 2009, 12:56:50 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Exhaust fixed again?! WTF Tim? What happened to it now?

The resonator that I had installed last October broke again.  They had to weld it up again, but I assume it will break again.  By then I will be ready to have it replaced.

I modified my ETD bracket to fit properly, replaced my PS line from the reservoir to the pump, and did a little bit of street tuning with Cham.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: June 22, 2009, 07:07:53 PM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
RoLo, text me pics when you have a chance.  I will help you get what you need.

Thanks Tim... luckily on Saturday morning my wife wanted me to take the new car I got her a few days ago... (08 Altima Sedan 2.5 Sonoma Sunset Pearl w/ 20k miles) to the shop for a quick overall inspection so they can make sure everything was fine... passed all inspections w/ flying colors  :grin: .. I went on a mission on Friday night here @ work online for nothing... as for THE HULK.. I'm crossing my fingers on k24low20z and me trying to figure out how to install the leather interior.. if not it's $350 for the pros to install  :sad:
K24power07

Reputation Power: 3
K24power07 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 23, 2009, 01:29:10 PM »

Not much , since im 1000 miles away from my car in Orlando, but may check some Junk yards for a TSX mani for my car....

\_(Azn)_/
  United we Stand, Divided we Fall !!!!
       http]
timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #888 on: June 23, 2009, 05:09:15 PM »

Made a 2nd attempt at replacing my endlinks on my rear sway bar.  It started raining just as I started working on my car.  Of course, because of winter road conditions, the nuts were fucking frozen and there was no way in hell they were going to loosen up before round out the allen head hole.  Worst design ever.  I'm going to cut those motherfuckers out tomorrow.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 23, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »

Vise Grips are your friend dude.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Bobsk24

Reputation Power: 4
Bobsk24 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 23, 2009, 06:00:41 PM »

Washed her ....................finally!!

MDVACM #3
K24 5mt  (6 speed and M62sc coming one day....................)
timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #891 on: June 23, 2009, 06:36:18 PM »

Vise Grips are your friend dude.

Mine were too wide to get a hold of the bolt.  I'm not about to spend money on more tools when I really can't afford to right now.  Instead I'm going to my friend's shop and using his reciprocating saw and just cut the fuckers out.  I won't have to fight with frozen nuts and rusted bolts.

Tim
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 23, 2009, 06:47:15 PM »

Sawzall works too. You're replacing the links so fuck it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 23, 2009, 10:47:21 PM »

filled her up with 93 and lucas tune up in a bottle waiting for my new leds for my tails to come since they sent me wrong package.

lilmalu

Reputation Power: 2
lilmalu pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 23, 2009, 11:26:19 PM »

washed her

k24low20z

Reputation Power: 6
k24low20z pfffft.
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile
« Reply #895 on: June 23, 2009, 11:34:10 PM »

i fixed one of the problems i was having with the car.  i changed the radiator because my boy from the dealer who inspected my car told me the car was over heating because the radiator had a small hole by where the fans bolt up..i got a after market one for $52 and did the install my self..

05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 23, 2009, 11:54:52 PM »

Claybared the cf hood and trunk, it really does restore the surface to a smooth as glass finish and restores gloss and luster to virtually all surfaces

Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #897 on: June 24, 2009, 01:51:19 PM »

Washed my car so I could get some shots with it for my senior pictures.

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #898 on: June 24, 2009, 02:23:31 PM »

Sawzall works too. You're replacing the links so fuck it.

That's why I'm going to my friend's shop today.  I figure it's a lot easier to just chop 'em out with a small air powered reciprocating saw.  I love using air tools!  I'll report back later tonight with the results.

Tim
Mr Eazy

Reputation Power: 8
Mr Eazy pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #899 on: June 24, 2009, 03:38:31 PM »

Didn't really do anything to my baby. but I did finalize the purchase of a BBK.

Thanks Piero!

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012