Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 04, 2024, 01:04:43 PM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 2000352 times)
clapton924

Reputation Power: 6
clapton924 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #870 on: June 19, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »

Replaced my rear tires with BFG gforce sports.
Jeff Likes Bagels

Reputation Power: 21
Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?Jeff Likes Bagels who is this guy?
Trade Count: (3)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #871 on: June 19, 2009, 04:47:20 PM »

Bought some iVTEC DOHC black decals for my car. That'll give me another 15-20HP at least! :mrgreen:

Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 19, 2009, 05:45:21 PM »

Just came in today, waiting on the pads and then i can get it started

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:33 PM »

Well, I attempted to install my rear camber arms. Broke a ratchet in the process. Fail #1
Tried throwing in the switch that I tinkered with to have a switch on my fogs. Switch didn't work right. Fail #2
Realized both my wipers were torn. Had to buy new ones. Fail #3.
Did I get anything I originally set out to do complete?

ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT! AFTERNOON FAIL!

FML.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #874 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:50 PM »

Sorry to hear that Z... Can some one please help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I have been on "Majestic Honda" or aka HondaAutomotiveParts.com for the past 3 hours trying to find the smallest POS piece that I need... It's a metal bracket that connects our front bumper to the fender; where the 10 mm screw goes in... cause my wife ripped off my front bumper and broke the side tabs that are connected to the bumper... the tab was in the shape of a circle and now is in half (literally half) .. I might be able to save it ... so I can save myself some $ and not having to buy a new front bumper + paint.. etc... Please help..

I've checked under BUMPER &  HARNESS BRAND-BRACKET..  I'm so exhausted of looking that I am literally about 10 min away from walking to another car and taking off theirs... lol j/k

http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/showt ... hp?t=20581  .. I think it's called a SIDE SPACER

Product No 21070. Illust.  032  No 4 . Description GROMMET, SCREW (5MM) <---  maybe?? on HondaAutomotiveParts.com
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 08:10:04 PM by ROLO » Logged
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 19, 2009, 07:49:33 PM »

Try under Front Fenders.. I'm not sure what part your talking about... on that illustration it's part 3 i think.. maybe?

-brian
ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #876 on: June 19, 2009, 08:20:55 PM »

Quote from: "b_beau_09"
.. I'm not sure what part your talking about... A illustration would help/quote]

The 2 things that connect the fender and front bumper... a bracket and a 10mm screw..

ROLO

ROLO pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #877 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:04 PM »

Hope this helps..
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 19, 2009, 09:15:33 PM »

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/aut ... %28-+05%29

try part number 11/12, it says that's the "spacer", but you may be correct that it's part 32 (the screw grommet) when in doubt just take it to the honda dealer..

-brian
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #879 on: June 20, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »

Rolo, text me pics when you have a chance.  I will help you get what you need.

As for me, I installed my Skunk2 composite fuel rail today after I went to the exhaust shop to get my exhaust fixed again.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 20, 2009, 05:28:07 PM »

Exhaust fixed again?! WTF Tim? What happened to it now?

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
slipkord
Veteran

Reputation Power: 31
slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.slipkord is almost recognized as human.

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 20, 2009, 06:00:27 PM »

Washed the wifeys CM and went out with my boy, in the newly washed car, cranked some tunes and headed off to do daddy stuff and bought a mothers power ball. Time to charge up the screw driver!
Fenix

Reputation Power: 4
Fenix pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 20, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »

Rotated my tires. then i was going to wash my car, but the weather here in NYC has been so wonderful (Sarcasm) that i decided not to do it

Quote from: timot_one
I'll let you guys know that I can only tolerate so much douchebaggery
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 20, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »

My custom oil catch can added steel ball bearings as a filter also  almost done just need to build a bracket to hold it and get some vacuum lines

ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #884 on: June 20, 2009, 11:39:36 PM »

Mounted two tires and had a bent rim fixed. Drove home missing a spacer because the guy at the shop forgot and then was rained on...

NYC for you...  Tomorrow I'll remove the wheel to put back the spacer...

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012