Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 04:32:39 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1877011 times)
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4095 on: December 07, 2011, 05:47:35 AM »

You got part numbers for the pieces from energy suspension for those pieces?

no not really couse you have to figure out ID and OD diameters from current bushing frist and then peice it together http://energysuspension.com/universal-products/link-flange-type-bushings-universal-mounts-isolators.html

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4096 on: December 08, 2011, 08:28:21 AM »

The progressive adjuster came yesterday to look at the damage from the jack, he wrote it up and wrote me a check.  Funny thing was I noticed he put down like a half hour of labor to remove the roof rack while they do the work... like Im gonna drop it off with the roof rack on. haha  Theres a half hour of labor saved and in my pocket. Wink

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
accordguy04

Creeper

Reputation Power: 14
accordguy04 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4097 on: December 08, 2011, 08:35:22 AM »

Put my front spacers back on, so Im back to Herrafrush. Wink

Its funny because it really did bother me havin the front hellasunk in and the rear pretty flush.  It looked stoopid, but now its ok and everything is right with the world... for now.

-Ryan

Hello, My name is Ryan, and I can't spell Thein's name right when its clearly shows it in his username.
Rushzer0

Reputation Power: 1
Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4098 on: December 08, 2011, 07:58:53 PM »

So some kid just backed into my car just behind the drivers door, but caught the door too, they are both crumpled in. Off to the body shop tomorrow :p pics to come when I calm down a bit :@

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4099 on: December 08, 2011, 08:12:21 PM »

That fucking sucks.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4100 on: December 09, 2011, 07:38:53 AM »

The progressive adjuster came yesterday to look at the damage from the jack, he wrote it up and wrote me a check.  Funny thing was I noticed he put down like a half hour of labor to remove the roof rack while they do the work... like Im gonna drop it off with the roof rack on. haha  Theres a half hour of labor saved and in my pocket. Wink

They will find another way to spend the half hour don't worry. Body shops are very good at finding other damage, and the initial estimate and check are always low becuase alot of people dont actually take the money to get the car fixed. This way if the pocket the money the insurance company saves money because they didnt have to shell out for the whole repair.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4101 on: December 09, 2011, 07:41:40 AM »

Fuel economy!! Fuel economy!!

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4102 on: December 09, 2011, 09:27:05 AM »

Yup maybe a blessing in disguise though we (The body shop guy and I) were looking at the damage and the door somehow scrapped some paint off the fender so since he's replacing the door, rear quarter and now has To paint the fender to, I talked to him about sanding the bumpers I got for it slapping them on and painting the whole thing (I pay the difference) I'll keep you guys informed on what's going down
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #4103 on: December 09, 2011, 11:22:57 AM »

They will find another way to spend the half hour don't worry. Body shops are very good at finding other damage, and the initial estimate and check are always low becuase alot of people dont actually take the money to get the car fixed. This way if the pocket the money the insurance company saves money because they didnt have to shell out for the whole repair.
Fuel economy!! Fuel economy!!
Fixed it.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
Rushzer0

Rushzer0 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4104 on: December 09, 2011, 12:35:14 PM »

What a fiasco this is turning into took it to the body shop to get an estimate, tell him to call me when he figures it out and we will proceed from there,  leave it there and go to work. Call the guys father who hit my car (The kid is 16 so I'm dealing with his dad) He tells me that he was talking to the body guy and that he had pulled my car in, and had already started working on it...I'm like ummm what I did not ok anything yet. Tell him I will call him back.

I head up to the shop and sure enough they are there working at my car...I'm like WTF do you think your doing? Did I ok you to do this? No I didn't. why the fuck are you working on the car? They had pulled some damage out and had cut and welded some new pieces in. I fucking lost it! I told him you were supposed to call before you touched the car, because I wanted the panels replaced with OEM parts, not this. I did not ok anything I didn't even get a chance to go for an estimate anywhere else.

He explains to me that other buddy wanted to keep insurance out of it, and he thought I ok'd it I tell him I don't give a fuck it's my car not his, did you even call me with an estimate? No, no you didn't. Other guy shows up I rip on him to, at this point I'm starting to lose my mind, about to call the cops and his insurance, go outside for a smoke to clear my head, go back inside, look at the work that's been started (it's actually really good, go back into the office sit down and said let's work a deal, If this is what's happening I want my whole car painted, buddy who hit me is reluctant to pay that out of his pocket but doesn't want to pay insurance so we all struck a deal  he pays for the damage done (half the car getting painted) plus a quarter of the rest of the car getting painted the painter is eating the cost on a quarter of the cost and I pay the difference so roughly $250-$300 to get my car professionally painted, plus the painter said I can pay him come the new year and they will undercoat the car (in January) for free.
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4105 on: December 10, 2011, 01:12:33 AM »

hit 123456 miles....
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4106 on: December 10, 2011, 02:23:11 PM »

putting RL brakes on. woho

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4107 on: December 10, 2011, 07:34:42 PM »

brakes are done

too dark to take final pics

Misha
Armyguy239

Doc

Reputation Power: 11
Armyguy239 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #4108 on: December 12, 2011, 05:27:03 PM »

i didnt do anything, but my cf roof spoiler decided to say hey fuck you , i wanna be a peacock and try to fly away, while i was on the highway... i gotta find someone who can help me sand it down and re-epoxy it n shit....
 Sad
cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #4109 on: December 12, 2011, 07:44:53 PM »

Installed my optima redtop battery, shes alive again !

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012