Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 11:15:57 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1997779 times)
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #270 on: March 23, 2009, 08:51:26 AM »

Quote from: "ROLO"
Got my wetpaint from lavalleemike Group buy (Thanks Mike) .. I wetpainted my whole car.. shiny as hell...

Rolo your welcome.

Left mine in the driveway, due to a loss of third gear. It will be getting dropped off at my local dealer tonight now I have to make the call to the warranty company that should be really fun.
AV6NHBP6SPD

Reputation Power: 21
AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?AV6NHBP6SPD who is this guy?
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #271 on: March 23, 2009, 09:15:14 AM »

how did you loose third gear?

Misha
http://www.detailedimage.com/wax.php?id=10288&url=detailedimage.com
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #272 on: March 23, 2009, 09:22:42 AM »

It just doesn't shift into third starts slipping and whinig. I had to limp home with it in second. I'm going to limp it to the dealer this afternoon.
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: March 23, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »

Quote from: "suleman_manji"
What problems are you having?

Resistance the whole way when pressing the clutch.  The clutch engages really low (about 25-30% up) even though the clutch push rod has been adjusted to the maximum length.

Anyone else get a weird squeaking sounds from the clutch pedal?

Yes.  It always happens when it's raining.

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
got crackins sound when i let go of the clutch and i guess ill be replacing master cylinder as well. anybody got DIY on that?

I don't have a DIY, but I have gone through the replacement for this with Skippy a few times.  It's nothing horrible to do, but you do have to know a few tricks to get it out, like removing the brake master cylinder to get better access to the clutch master cylinder.

Quote from: "AV6NHBP6SPD"
is clutch dampner on master cilinder as well? if yes maybe its good idea to "remove" it while you there?

You just replace the clutch master cylinder as one piece.  It's #7 on this picture.  The i4 and V6 clutch master cylinder is the same part BTW.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #274 on: March 23, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »

Yeah, mine usually happens when its moist outside. think i'll look into this tomorrow.

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Jellynuts

Reputation Power: 2
Jellynuts pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 23, 2009, 09:11:00 PM »

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

lol.  Yeah...  That was my reaction, only I had a, 'What the,' in front.

Took the tires into Costco today, where I got them.  They replaced them all under warrantee!  I just had to pay for the percentage of what I used the old tires for.

I'm just glad the car didn't get keyed!

2005 TSX 6MT
2005 I4 Coup EXL (totaled)
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #276 on: March 23, 2009, 10:16:55 PM »

what i dont get is how i have problem only at high rpm shifts and not all the time. maybe i have to bleed it again or something, i didnt bleed master cylinder,

my friend connected his air tool thing to my bleeder screw on slave cylinder and i just kept pouring brake fluid into sleve cylinder(#18) untill old fluid was out. i guess that doesnt bleed master clutch cylinder

Misha
"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary… That’s what gets you" - Jeremy Clarkson
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #277 on: March 24, 2009, 09:14:30 AM »

Misha, #18 is the resovior that goes to the clutch master cylinder.  Your friend flushed the entire system, not just the slave cylinder.  It just happens that the slave cylinder is where the bleeder valve is for your hydraulic clutch.  It is exactly what I did on Sunday also, with no change also.  If you're unsure that it is the clutch master cylinder, then take it to Honda to have it diagnosed.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Milan

Reputation Power: 8
Milan pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: March 24, 2009, 09:22:42 PM »

Replaced the primary o2 sensor on my sedan!  I thought I would have to take this to my buddy's muffler shop to get it torched off like a couple members on this forum but I though that it won't hurt to take a crack at it.  

Went to Auto Zone, rented an o2 removal wrench with a 1/2" driver socket.  Attached my 20" breaker bar and soaked the o2 with some liquid wrench for about 15 minutes.  Found out you can't really wrench on the sensor too hard because the flex pipe allows way too much movement.  So I put one hand on the muffler pipe to keep it from moving and one hand on the breaker bar.  I really didn't expect to be able to remove it but it came loose with relatively little force!  

I was super happy that I didn't have to pay anyone to take it off!  Then it was just a matter of unscrewing the old sensor off and replacing it with a new one.  It's much easier to disconnect the wire from the engine with the car back on the ground so I lowered it, removed the old wire and plugged the new one in.  

I pulled the battery for about 10 minutes, started the car and alas!  Check engine light is off!  Took her to Costco for some groceries and a full tank of gas and no issues!!

I also replaced the J-pipe exhaust hanger on Gen's 6MT coupe which was torn when the Richie J-pipe was put in.

Milan - NBP Coupe V6 6MT
Genevieve - Aspen White '07 MDX
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #279 on: March 24, 2009, 10:13:52 PM »

replaced my broken wheel stud. now i have all 5 wheel nuts on.

Misha
AV6NHBP6SPD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: March 24, 2009, 10:16:15 PM »

my problem gona bug me now. what can it be, if it was bad master cilinder why does it only do it at at high rpm shifts
or can it actualy be clutch going on its way  out

Misha
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: March 25, 2009, 08:11:26 AM »

Cleaned the shit out of it. Vacuum, leather treatment, wash, tire dressing. Saving wet paint for the weekend.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

View Profile WWW
« Reply #282 on: March 25, 2009, 09:09:05 AM »

My new rear brake set up came in last night. Brembro blanks, and Hawk HPS pads it's just to bad I don't have the car to put them on.
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #283 on: March 25, 2009, 09:38:34 PM »

Re-Did my lower intake box mod. Cut more of the box off :)

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2009, 07:42:35 AM »

Air pressure adjustment and going to start saving for my K-Sport BBK

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: