Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 01:46:06 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you do to your Gen7 today?  (Read 1995775 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »

Ummmm.  My STB's are the OEM V6 6MT STB and the Neuspeed STB, no tightening needed because there are no bolts.  You just bolt them up to your shock towers and call it a day.  STB's that are multiple pieces aren't exactly that sturdy.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
rich

Reputation Power: 4
rich pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2009, 11:17:50 PM »

just got home from spanking a Nissan Sentra Spec V SE-R (Possibly boosted). got a good bus lengths on him every time. left TCS on and barely powershifted and still walked him 3 times in a row.

2004 Accord Coupe V6 6speed
for sale!
Xbox Live Gamertag: BeachBum561FLA
suleman_manji

Reputation Power: 3
suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2009, 11:59:41 PM »

cleaned the fucker after 2 months! looks all pretty now :)

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 04, 2009, 12:25:25 AM »

Quote from: "timot_one"
Ummmm.  My STB's are the OEM V6 6MT STB and the Neuspeed STB, no tightening needed because there are no bolts.  You just bolt them up to your shock towers and call it a day.  STB's that are multiple pieces aren't exactly that sturdy.

no i have the oem v6 spd strut bar. and i just took out the car tonight and there is still noises coming from the under the hood.... im going to allow time for strut bar to break in or sumthing. see if the rubbing goes away

Blackhawk

Reputation Power: 16
Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 04, 2009, 08:49:29 AM »

Installed uber-wides back on and didn't raise it back the .5" I had lowered it. A bit of rubbing but looks tits lol.

ROLO

Reputation Power: 8
ROLO pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: March 04, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »

Went to get a quote on my Custom leather interior installation.... Debating on installing the leather interior or get the HULK painted...
jobata23

jobata23 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 04, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

replace factory wiper blades w/ Bosch Icon!

Mark
suleman_manji

suleman_manji pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: March 04, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »

Got multiple comments from random girls/guys parents today for how my car looks lol. Makes me feel happy (especially since there's uber chips on my front bumper/hood).

TXCM Squad #2 | Profile | flickr | fb
[img]http:
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2009, 09:46:53 AM »

Keep it on real topic Sully lol.

Getting an alignment as we speak after I lowered it 0.5" and re-installed uberwides. Picking it up this afternoon :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:14:14 AM by Blackhawk » Logged

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2009, 10:06:06 AM »

Watched the final pieces of snow and ice fall off yesterday. It was like watching a piece of an iceburg fall and crash into the ocean. Quite exhilarating! LOL!!!!

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
fabulous010

Reputation Power: 7
fabulous010 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2009, 10:44:54 AM »

drove my car today. my v6 strut bar still seems to be making noise. dont kno if its loose or something, but im scared to tighten it any further, cuz last time i retightened the nuts i snapped a stud off!

CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2009, 11:55:49 AM »

I installed a new Interstate Mega Tron ll battery, which was much needed. Then failed my inspection today because I neglected to tell the guy I just bought it 1 hour prior to coming to his shop. Apparently when you install a new battery it erases the memory of your car and you have to drive it so the comp can get it all back. So I failed because of this! Sucks because I still had to cough up $37. Now I have to go back next week on my day off and I should be fine....

Plus side to my day: Battery works great, car started right up better than ever! Cost me $87.00, not bad! I also got my replacement Fujita w/o MAF in the mail today... me so happy now! Now I just gotta work on my Tokico Shocks and Rear Camber Kit and I'm golden!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Blackhawk

Blackhawk pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:37 PM »

Nice upgrades, Billy. I am calling the dent guy to try and set something up for tomorrow in order for me to post in this thread again soon lol

Abailey4

Reputation Power: 17
Abailey4 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
I installed a new Interstate Mega Tron ll battery, which was much needed. Then failed my inspection today because I neglected to tell the guy I just bought it 1 hour prior to coming to his shop. Apparently when you install a new battery it erases the memory of your car and you have to drive it so the comp can get it all back. So I failed because of this! Sucks because I still had to cough up $37. Now I have to go back next week on my day off and I should be fine....

Plus side to my day: Battery works great, car started right up better than ever! Cost me $87.00, not bad! I also got my replacement Fujita w/o MAF in the mail today... me so happy now! Now I just gotta work on my Tokico Shocks and Rear Camber Kit and I'm golden!

Must have failed the emissions inspection.  Cuz my shop usually has me drive cars right after they've done something inlvolving unhooking the battery so that i can get it through it's drive cycle and then they can do the emissions.

-Derrick & Ashley
Couple from NoVa
Car Domain Profile
NVA-AV6

Reputation Power: 10
NVA-AV6 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2009, 01:47:32 PM »

Installed Darton Sleeves into a J block, it is cooling down now.....

M90SC Boosting 13PSI.....
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 596 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012