Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:19:04 AM
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Activate Your Newly Registered Account  (Read 13020 times)
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2008, 09:29:14 PM »

DO NOT E-MAIL ME OR IM ME SAYING THAT YOU CANNOT LOG IN, UNLESS YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND I HAVE REPLIED IN YOUR THREAD SAYING THAT YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED

For anyone that already knows me or one of the other mods here, just get in contact with me and I will activate your account to bypass the following.

Please post a new thread with the information requested below.
  • Failure to provide all information requested in red in your original post will result in your request being ignored.
  • If you modify your post to add pictures later, it will not be seen and your account will not be activated.  Please wait to post until you are able to provide all requested information.
  • All registrations older than 1 week will be deleted and you will have to re-register your screen name.
  • You will not be able to post as your registered name until it is activated, so post as "guest" or your registered name with "-guest" appended, or some variation of those options.

1. Your Registered Username.
2. Your real first name.
3. Where you are from.
4. Tell us about your Accord.
5. Show us a picture of your Accord.
6. Post a picture of yourself.
7. Tell us how you found EliteCM.net.

The reason we ask for this information is to insure that you are a living breathing person, and not a spam bot.  The other reason is because this is EliteCM.net, our members are elite CM owners that know their cars well enough to know "what wheels will fit" and "if a camber kit is needed when they lower their car".  We would all like to avoid answering remedial questions like that and having redundant threads clogging up our forums.

1. Your Registered Username.
So that we know who to activate.  This is the most important part.  I cannot activate you if I don't know which Username to activate!!
IE: Username - timot_one

2. Your real first name.
We are on a first name basis here, so we would like to know yours.  You will learn ours shortly too.
IE: My name is Timothy.

3. Where you are from.
This is so that the people who are already members can get excited that they have a new member joining from their location.
IE: I live in Troy, OH

4. Tell us about your Accord.
We love to talk about our Accords, and love to hear others talk about their Accords.  Indulge us a little bit and tell us about some of your mods.  Just posting that you have an 03 Accord Coupe won't cut it. If its stock, tell us the options you had added on. Whatever works. Even a simple cell phone holder is a mod.
IE: I have a Satin Silver 2003 Accord Sedan, swapped in a TSX K24A2 and 6MT with a LSD, Integra Type R intake cam and 50º cam gear, RSX Type S exhaust cam, Comptech supercharger with a custom aftercooler, and water methanol injection.

5. Show us a picture of your Accord.
If there is one thing we like more than talking about Accords, it's looking at pictures of Accords.  Share a picture of yours.  To do so, your photo will need to be hosted on a picture server like Photobucket.
IE: My Accord:

6. Post a picture of yourself.  
A) So that we really know that you are a living breathing person, but also
B) So that we can start putting faces to names.
IE: Here I am ordering ice cream at a meet a few years ago.

7. Tell us how you found EliteCM.net.
Just because I'm interested....
IE: I was a member over on gen7accord.com, and found a link to this site.

So that's it.  That's not to hard is it?  I haven't asked you to do anything that I was not willing to do myself, so don't be afraid to post.  I think it will be well worth it in the long run, and this will prevent EliteCM.net from becoming the victim of spam bots and general douchebaggery.  Thanks in advance to all that post.

Here is the code to make posting easier in your activation thread.

Code:
[b]1. Your [u]Registered[/u] Username.[/b]
[b]2. Your real first name.[/b]
[b]3. Where you are from.[/b]
[b]4. Tell us about your Accord.[/b]
[b]5. Show us a picture of your Accord.[/b]
[b]6. Post a picture of yourself.[/b]
[b]7. Tell us how you found EliteCM.net.[/b]
« Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 12:16:45 PM by timot_one » Logged

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012