Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 05:36:34 PM
Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Progress Sway Bar  (Read 8151 times)
B.R.03EX

Reputation Power: 4
B.R.03EX pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2012, 10:28:03 PM »

^Yeah that. I ordered mine before I knew about AutoFair Honda.

I would definitely recommend going with the TL-S bar though. The base TL bar is a nice upgrade but after a few weeks I wanted more.

- Bobby
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »

It's also important to mention that the TL-S sway bars are solid, while the base TL are not.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

Reputation Power: 27
gargantula99 who is this guy?gargantula99 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »

Aren't the stock front sway bar on our accords and the base tl front sway bar the same one?

2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
daslowun

Reputation Power: 1
daslowun pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2012, 07:13:41 AM »

Thanx all for the help, sorry next time I will search before posting...i just posted quick from my job I.didnt even get a chance to go thru nuthn else.

timot_one
Farts Dust

timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2012, 08:50:21 PM »

Aren't the stock front sway bar on our accords and the base tl front sway bar the same one?

I don't believe they are the same.

Tim
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2012, 10:18:34 PM »

Same thickness, no? Ones solid, ones hollow?

timot_one
Farts Dust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2012, 09:37:04 AM »

Honestly, I really don't know the differences.  I'm not going to make stuff up either.  I'm sure someone has done the research, but I'm not about to go searching for the results.  If you're going to upgrade your front sway bar, you're better off with the TL-S one anyway.  Wink

Tim
HEcreated487

Reputation Power: 7
HEcreated487 pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2012, 11:32:57 AM »

Tim- Did you upgrade the end links for the front TL-S sway?  I read that there is some "play" in re-using the Accord end links and the TL-S links require drilling. Any info would be great Smiley

M!©h@3L ¤ ¤ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¤ ¤
gargantula99
Veteran

Not So Evil Monkey!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2012, 11:54:48 AM »

Meh.  Swapping sway bars, both front and rear) was the first upgrade I did to my car way back when.  I never changed out the front end links.  Since the bar was the same shape.  It's been holding up fine for the last 5 years. 

cna

Reputation Power: 16
cna pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 12:50:32 PM »

Tim- Did you upgrade the end links for the front TL-S sway?  I read that there is some "play" in re-using the Accord end links and the TL-S links require drilling. Any info would be great Smiley

for the TL-s front yeah you would need TL-S end links since they are beefier so drilling is necessary to make them fit

Pages: « First 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012