Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 09:55:25 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYCM Squad  (Read 741428 times)
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1800 on: October 19, 2009, 06:14:16 PM »

I need a pic now...crap!

Thursday when I give her a wash.. Will be shitty and in my driveway, but it'll be something, a placeholder if you will.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1801 on: October 19, 2009, 06:28:37 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"
I need a pic now...crap!

Thursday when I give her a wash.. Will be shitty and in my driveway, but it'll be something, a placeholder if you will.

Alittle motivation is always key, plus warm weather is expected until the end of the week except for the damn weekend!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: October 20, 2009, 06:51:39 AM »

what's going on NYCM

Congrats on being Squad Leader Billy and nice job on the OP. I didn't see any mention of a CT member but, its all good :lol:

Rich
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1803 on: October 20, 2009, 07:27:44 AM »

Quote from: "Rich01"
what's going on NYCM

Congrats on being Squad Leader Billy and nice job on the OP. I didn't see any mention of a CT member but, its all good :lol:

Chillaxtion...thankx and sorry forgot about Connecticut dude lolz... OP edited!

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: October 20, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »

Damn Billy! Only been squad leader a couple days and everyone is already giving you hell.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1805 on: October 20, 2009, 09:02:55 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
Damn Billy! Only been squad leader a couple days and everyone is already giving you hell.

It hasn't even been 1 full day yet...  :shock:

CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: October 20, 2009, 09:16:22 AM »

Yeah, you're right. Get on the ball Billy! lol

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
ibcnunv

Reputation Power: 14
ibcnunv pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1807 on: October 20, 2009, 10:06:10 AM »

Billy you and i have to school some of the others at HN to learn about this place...  There are another 10 cars easy within HN that can and should be added to this list.   Billy what I would like to see is a master list of the members that we have made contact with in the past 3 years that are still driving their gen7's

Piero AKA ibcnunv
Voltage Squad - Straight Bumpin Bitch!
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1808 on: October 20, 2009, 10:13:05 AM »

Quote from: "ibcnunv"
Billy you and i have to school some of the others at HN to learn about this place...  There are another 10 cars easy within HN that can and should be added to this list.   Billy what I would like to see is a master list of the members that we have made contact with in the past 3 years that are still driving their gen7's

I plan on tagging all the gen7'z at the Nov. 1st show in NJ. I will be talking with the guyz from HN to join up o here. Them guys gotta come out of the heightz already. They got some fly ass carz that have seen no other boro! Lolzz...

As far as that master list, I can't remember everybody especially if they are not active or participate in any events! I got ECM business cards if you need, I will have a stack for you on Nov. 1st dude... I tag every hooked up Gen 7 I see where ever I go  :grin:

Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1809 on: October 20, 2009, 10:41:17 AM »

Good morning fuckers,

I'm not dead just in hibernation.

see you guys on Nov 1.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: October 20, 2009, 12:41:00 PM »

Holy shit! The bear comes out of hibernation! Where you been Arie? And same goes for you P. Where the hell have you been? lol

05AccordV6

Reputation Power: 10
05AccordV6 pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: October 20, 2009, 04:13:53 PM »

Holy shit! The bear comes out of hibernation! Where you been Arie? And same goes for you P. Where the hell have you been? lol

bear? More like wooly mammouth Smiley. Also I need an excuse to drive 1,000 miles after getting back from VA to break the motor in, give me some ideas!!!

Mr Eazy

Mr Eazy pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1812 on: October 20, 2009, 04:25:47 PM »

School and work have been getting in the way of fun, plus a new business project I am working on called eazyphoto.net  :wink:  

More info will be posted when the time is right.

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
bear? More like wooly mammouth Smiley. Also I need an excuse to drive 1,000 miles after getting back from VA to break the motor in, give me some ideas!!!

Mammoth? what, am I extinct? FUCKER lol.

While in VA, go drive on skyline drive that should rack up some mileage.

Arie
2006 Accord V6 6mt Sedan CM6 CBP
b_beau_09

Reputation Power: 20
b_beau_09 who is this guy?b_beau_09 who is this guy?

View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: October 20, 2009, 04:26:04 PM »

^come back to maryland..

-brian
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: October 20, 2009, 06:39:52 PM »

Quote from: "Mr Eazy"
Quote from: "05AccordV6"
bear? More like wooly mammouth Smiley.

Mammoth? what, am I extinct? FUCKER lol.

Does silver back gorilla work for you?

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012