Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 07, 2024, 05:01:54 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYCM Squad  (Read 743742 times)
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1695 on: October 06, 2009, 11:59:20 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"
Voted. I have no pictures, but I will take some and send 'em to you. It's a bone stock 7.5 gen Sedan though, but if you want it...LOL.

So next NY meet is Paintball Warz? You guys have the deposits down or what, I'm definitely going to be there.

Yea bone stock is fine so I have a current list of squad members! As you progress feel free to PM me or I will snag one from your profile when you get around to creating one.... (hint).

Deposits are taken care of so dont worry... just show up that day! Lolzzz

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1696 on: October 07, 2009, 12:01:57 AM »

Quote from: "CrackerTeg"
I'm just wondering where everyone is at. This thread is almost as dead as the NYCM thread in gen7space. Now THAT'S a dead forum.

Sorry Z, I've been concentrating alot on finding a job man, im getting really fustrated! I try to get on atleast once a day but you know how it is! Don't worry im here and I don't plan on going anywhere....  :wink:

InFuMoUs

Reputation Power: 5
InFuMoUs pfffft.
Trade Count: (1)

View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: October 07, 2009, 01:54:58 AM »

I'm here as well. Wondering when am I gonna get some time to take a dam breather.

Steve - NYCM Squad/Team Crazy Creashunz
EliteCM Profile

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: October 07, 2009, 06:48:51 AM »

GOOD MORNING NYCM!!! I'm here, just been dealing with a lot over the past week. Sometimes I log on and before I get to do anything I have to log off...so who's wants to role with me up to NECM territory on the 17th?Huh?

Rich
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

Reputation Power: 99
CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: October 07, 2009, 08:13:52 AM »

I posted up in that thread Rich. Billy, I feel ya on the job hunt bro. You'll pick something up. Keep ya head up man.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1700 on: October 07, 2009, 08:19:18 AM »

Quote from: "InFuMoUs"
I'm here as well. Wondering when am I gonna get some time to take a dam breather.

I know how that is man.  You'll get time to take a breather when you come up to NH.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: October 07, 2009, 11:56:55 AM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Voted. I have no pictures, but I will take some and send 'em to you. It's a bone stock 7.5 gen Sedan though, but if you want it...LOL.

So next NY meet is Paintball Warz? You guys have the deposits down or what, I'm definitely going to be there.

Yea bone stock is fine so I have a current list of squad members! As you progress feel free to PM me or I will snag one from your profile when you get around to creating one.... (hint).

Sounds good. I just want to make sure the day is 100% official. I'm stoked! Can't wait.

Profile will come soon....maybe...LOL. Who's cruising from NY, I think you Brooklyn people have to roll through Queens anyway to get to the LIE unless you guys getting there another way. Maybe we could caravan there together?

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!CrackerTeg is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: October 07, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »

The Brooklyn heads would probably go Belt, Cross Island, LIE. That's what I'd do at least. I'm probably going to be the only guy traveling in the opposite direction as everyone else.

"If one day the speed kills me, do not cry because I was smiling." - Paul Walker
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: October 07, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »

The Brooklyn heads would probably go Belt, Cross Island, LIE. That's what I'd do at least. I'm probably going to be the only guy traveling in the opposite direction as everyone else.

That works too. I don't know much about the Cross Island though, I think I've taken it once.

Well, those coming from Queens (don't know who is though) should just caravan together to the Paintball place.

Eric.
CrackerTeg
Farts Dust

No fucks given.

View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: October 07, 2009, 01:06:03 PM »

Yeah, but I meant that I'll be coming from Westhampton. All of you guys are going east whereas I'll be heading west. I think I'm the only asshole way out here.

Mike
Farts Dust

Fan Boys Anonymous

Reputation Power: 95
Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!Mike is a pimp among pimps!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1705 on: October 07, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

Quote from: "05AccordV6"
Mike I wish I could come to NH on the 17th, but I probably will be picking the ride up in VA that day

It's only like a 15 hr. drive from VA. You better leave early.
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1706 on: October 07, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"

Sounds good. I just want to make sure the day is 100% official. I'm stoked! Can't wait.

Profile will come soon....maybe...LOL. Who's cruising from NY, I think you Brooklyn people have to roll through Queens anyway to get to the LIE unless you guys getting there another way. Maybe we could caravan there together?

Yea we can meet off the LIE @ exit 36. This is where the Bronx, Manhattan heads meet up with the Brooklyn, Queens heads. As we get closer to the day we will decide on a time to meet @ Exit 36 (if you get off that exit at the light you make a left and go about 2 blocks and a park is on the right hand side, parking lot is facing the street. Best place to meet up.

CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: October 07, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »

Sounds good to me. Guess all we have to do is wait 5 weeks now.

Eric.
Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: October 08, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

I posted up in that thread Rich.

Yeah, i saw, about 30sec later, you and Steve posted there

Rich
CrazyCreashunz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1709 on: October 08, 2009, 07:20:28 AM »

Sounds good to me. Guess all we have to do is wait 5 weeks now.
+1  for sounding good and -1 for waiting 5 weeks...

Good morning NYCM squad, the largest squad in the ECM. To date we have 22 active memberz within our squad.
There are some that have signed  up but have not yet created a profile or made a post yet. Hopefully we can change that soon.

Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 220 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012