Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 28, 2024, 06:33:38 AM
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Next > Last »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E.C.A.P. Spring Meet..  (Read 52949 times)
CYANiDE

Reputation Power: 8
CYANiDE pfffft.
Trade Count: (4)

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2010, 04:19:11 PM »

Quote from: "jdmaccord"
i know billy wants to meet at the Target parking garage in the bronx around 10am and then drive up to get there by 11am which gives people time to wash and wax in the morning and gives me time to drive around richmond hill looking for a self serves car wash

I don't think theres a self serve wash in Richmond Hill. There is one at a gas station in Jackson Heights not too far. It's a couple bucks and it comes with the soap if you want to use it. Let me know and maybe we can head out at the same time.

Eric.
2006 Honda Accord EX 2.4L Sedan
jdmaccord

Reputation Power: 7
jdmaccord pfffft.
Trade Count: (0)

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2010, 04:44:53 PM »

yes will def have to do that
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2010, 04:53:59 PM »

The original plan was for the Bk/Queens guys to meet the NYC/Bronx guys along the way @ Target by 10AM. We can regroup and roll out together deep! Alsothis is a great opportunity to pick up some last minute things ie: soda, buns, mustard,ketchup etc. for the bbq. It is a small rooftop location with and excellent view of the bridge and the city skyline or that urban city backdrop for a photoshoot.

Jdmaccord....
you can take the cross bronx right into the Major Deegan towards Albany and literally you will be 3 exits away... get off @ 231st, make a right at the light then a quick right onto Bailey Avenue and go straight down to 225th and make a right then a left into parking area. BECAREFUL the cross bronx is pot hole city.... especially getting onto the major deegan.

Arie...
"da hill" is not a meet spot because of the major potholes on that hill since winter... that's why I picked Target. If you get off at that exit and stay straight to Broadway make the right ging towards that car wash I took you to and take that strip straight across the little bridge going into the bronx and make the first right off the bridge on 225th. Target is right there 5 minutes away from "da hill"

Again Bk/Queens will meet NYC/BX guys  by 10AM at:

Target
40 West 225th Street
Bronx, NY 10463-7016
(718) 733-7199

Anyone that needs my number pleasePM me yours and I will get back to you asap... Once everyone is at the target meet spot we head onto the major deegan and go straight to the meet. It's 40 minutes from this location!!!!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2010, 05:07:07 PM »

Dude don't take the cross bronx. You will fuck up your bumper if you're that low trust me. I was on there on Saturday I'm on stock everything and I bottomed out my bumper lol....just take the nicer roads of the whitestone...

Eric.
CrazyCreashunz

Reputation Power: 27
CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?CrazyCreashunz who is this guy?
Trade Count: (5)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2010, 05:08:52 PM »

Quote from: "CYANiDE"

Dude don't take the cross bronx. You will fuck up your bumper if you're that low trust me. I was on there on Saturday I'm on stock everything and I bottomed out my bumper lol....just take the nicer roads of the whitestone...

Low and Slow is the only way to go   :thumbup: ...how I get thru it all the time!

Billy -Prez. of Team Crazy Creashunz
My Elite CM Profile I  www.CrazyCreashunz.com I "Like Us" on Facebook!
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2010, 05:10:08 PM »

Quote from: "CrazyCreashunz"
Quote from: "CYANiDE"

Low and Slow is the only way to go   :thumbup: ...how I get thru it all the time!

haha. I feel ya, I was going maybe 40 at like 1am and then was like holy shit and tried to slam on my breaks.

you're a brave man Billy. lol

Eric.
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2010, 06:51:28 PM »

i've taken it alot when i go to Mets game to know when to swerve. i know around the tolls the roads suck cause of construction
stillloco

Reputation Power: 0
stillloco pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »

saturday!!!! here we come

Rich01

Reputation Power: 20
Rich01 who is this guy?Rich01 who is this guy?
Trade Count: (2)

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2010, 08:33:53 PM »

Quote from: "bigjoe53"
lol...yeah i know, but i want to be up there early to get the best spots..
Aight...8:30 it is.

Rich
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

i've taken it alot when i go to Mets game to know when to swerve. i know around the tolls the roads suck cause of construction

All the roads suck lol. That pretty much sums it up. Mets are trash...you should be watching Yankee games.

Eric.
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2010, 07:09:40 AM »

Yankees, i don't think so. I'm a Red Sox man myself. I just like the Mets cause for $20 i can sit behind the plate cause no one shows up fo thoses games
timot_one
Farts Dust

I act like I own this place, because I do!

Reputation Power: 140
timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!timot_one is a god among men!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2010, 07:43:47 AM »

Bwahahahahahaha.  I was about to say, your license plate would make me think you were a Red Sox fan.

Tim
Quote from: Andrew Ilnyckyj
Eating gold is like the equivalent of wiping your butt with dollar bills.  At some point, it's going to come in contact with my ass...just doing it in a more elegant way.
bigjoe53

Reputation Power: 1
bigjoe53 pfffft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2010, 11:59:54 AM »

Rich....text me friday night or i will text you...

and i would say yes to the whitestone bridge..just stay all the way to the left lane until you get close to the toll because there is a not nice drop on the right side and the middle is not that great..the left lane has it too but not as bad..lol i know i take that bridge every fcuking day..........

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/NYC-Alive/126794810702448?ref=sgm
-NYC ALIVE (Prez)-Accord Nation - Coming soon
jdmaccord

jdmaccord pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »

the left lanes are the longest cause those are the people who pay. i have a fastlane pass so i have to be on the right hand side
CYANiDE

CYANiDE pfffft.

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2010, 07:21:36 PM »

the left lanes are the longest cause those are the people who pay. i have a fastlane pass so i have to be on the right hand side

I have EZ-Pass as well. Up to you though, I'm down to take whichever way since I'm 4x4 status. We gunna meet up to wash to cars or no?

Eric.
Pages: « First < Previous 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14 Next > Last »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

TinyPortal © 2005-2012